This is was our 2nd visit to St. Clements - unit #305. I love this building for a few reasons:
1) The balconies are very large and have chaise lounge chairs - they are curved so you have wide views - you can see up to NMB and down to the Skywheel. AND no noisy hot AC unit blowing on you! (ST. Clements has central AC).
2) It's a smaller condo complex - 9 floors - 63 units. But, you get all the amenities from the Caravelle properties (indoor pool, lazy river, restaurant, etc).
3) Location - it's about 10 mins from the boardwalk activities and about 10 mins from NMB. Close enough to everything w/out all the noise!
Our unit has a murphy bed in the main living area, which is nice - because you can flip it back up into the wall during the day and have more living space. Small bedroom has a double bed and there is also a new full size sleeper sofa. Sleeps 6.
Great bar and grill right our front by the pool. Lifeguards man the beach in front w/ umbrella and chair rentals.
This unit has a large walk in shower. Nicely decorated & updated with a borrowing library and a few children's books, games, beach toys too!
Fully equipped kitchen with convection/microwave oven. Full size refrigerator and breakfast bar w/ swivel bar stools.
Units ending in 5 are the most direct ocean front rooms.
Everyday I saw the maintenance guy sweeping the halls, washing the boardwalk, watering the plants - well maintained property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All units are individually owned. Certain amenities (fitness center, business center, etc) are shared facilities at our sister properties next door. (The Caravelle). Each unit in this building is individually owned, therefore decor and interior upgrades will vary by unit. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- St. Clements Hotel Myrtle Beach