“Very Good Oceanfront condo for 4”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunrise, wake up to this view every morning.
Queen size bed. Queen size sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed.
Queen size sleeper sofa.
Small dinette set.
Flat screen TV with dresser and DVD player.
Induction cook top, hot plate, mini frig, microwave, coffee pot,  toaster, electric fry pan blender.
Bar sink, Kitchen cabinets with dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
Southern view from balcony.
View from the beach. 11th floor balcony with views up and down the beach. I also have beach chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dfminton
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Very Good Oceanfront condo for 4”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family of 4 had a comfortable 7 day, 6 night stay. A few things to add: Keurig Coffeemaker; more towels; new balcony chairs. A better mattress on the sleeper sofa would be great. The whirlpool was very dirty. There were no laundry facilities and parking for handicapped was extremely limited. Otherwise, very good lodging with beautiful views.

Your age range 50-64
30 Jun 2017
I am so sorry you had such problems but you should have called me as mentioned in my welcome letter with instructions for check in - " to call should you have questions or concerns". Also my letter indicates a laundry facility on the first floor; it's quite large. Sand Dunes is a large resort that has to meet code for parking access. You registered as a party of three; I would have provided more towels. At my pricing, I can not provide daily linen service. I try to treat all my guests as I would like to be treated. I am not a fan of Keurig and I did notice a broken balcony chair when you left. The resin chairs are the resort's recommendation for out door use. I would have replaced had I known. Also I am sure the front desk would have liked to been informed of the hot tub that needed attention. But you can not beat the remarkable views; I hope that made your trip worth it!
Cyndi B
“7 days of peaceful bliss!”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

From the moment I opened the door and looked out a whole wall of windows to the ocean I was set.Marylou was so easy to work with check in and out was a breeze! The unit was clean and the view is breathtaking!!! I can't wait to return again.

23 Jun 2017
I am so glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself. Life is so stressful, we all need a break. There's something soothing and magical about the ocean, it revives you. I hope you think of me should you decide to visit Myrtle Beach again.
Cruiser56...
“Great place to chill for a week”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The views were great as soon as you come in the door. From the balcony you could see the southern coastline for miles! The condo was well decorated,very clean,and comfy. Marylou was great to deal with.The welcome gift was appreciated! Overall,we had no complaints of the room nor the hotel! Great pools,plenty of places to hang out,eat, drink, etc..P.S., the elevators were very fast and Mia's pizza is a must try!

6 Jun 2017
I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation. That is my primary goal. I know what I look for when I go away and I try to give my guests the same accommodations. Please think of me in the future.
Mary K
“Lovely ocean view condo!”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wonderful Myrtle Beach location - right on the ocean with pool! Great communication with owner who kindly had welcome goodies when we arrived! Studio was clean and nicely cozy with a lovely balcony view of the ocean. Would recommend for a small family and friend get-away. Keep it simple though - emphasis on small meal planning and not big meal preparation/cooking. With emphasis on getting to the beach/outdoors and balcony enjoyment - this was perfect!

24 May 2017
Thank you Mary, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I do try to make my guest feel at home. The view and the ocean are the best part of coming to the beach and the unit has both. Please think of me in the future.
Guide1759...
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Perfect get a way for me to enjoy the stress free atmosphere and beautiful views. I enjoyed the security of the facility and the fabulous staff. The ocean was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Looking forward to returning for many more relaxing vacations at the SANDS DUNES.

22 Apr 2017
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was wonderful to meet you and I look forward to you returning again. All renters should be so kind. Thank you again, Marylou
JJHGH
“Recommend”
Reviewed 24 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Private oceanfront studio on 11th floor at Sand Dunes. Laminate and tile floor so no worry about sandy/dirty carpet. Owner cleans and even leaves welcome gift. No daily maid service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
26 Sep 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review. I try to treat my guests the way I want to be treated and as you can see I am very particular. Please think of me in the future.
MbMPa
Pennsylvania
“Don't hesitate to book, you won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I was skeptical that the room would be as nice as the other reviews stated, since the cost was so reasonable compared to other rentals in the area. Then we arrived! The room is nicely decorated in a beach theme and incredibly clean. The view from the balcony was spectacular. My husband and I spent every evening enjoying the moonlight while sitting out there relaxing. The queen bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and my son enjoyed the sleeper sofa. The kitchenette was stocked with appliances and dishes, and allowed us to make breakfast and lunch right in the room. There are two grocery stores in close proximity. Myrtle Beach attractions are within a short drive. The beach and pools are easily accessed, and you can switch between the two with little effort. I appreciated the umbrella and chairs included, since space in our trunk was limited. I also took advantage of the laundry room, and was able to pack clean clothes for our return trip home. Marylou is a pleasure to work with, and answered all my questions quickly.

20 Aug 2016
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I purchased a new mattress and sleeper sofa this year to maximize comfort. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I always appreciated when someone goes the extra mile. Please remember me next year and tell your friends!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing