Vancouver Motel
US$249
US$181
US$232
US$202
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$386
US$174
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewstile floorsmom popocean frontlots of hot waterthe maintenance manfirst floorno elevatorcoffee makeroceanfront roomflat screen tvstay there againhigh riseshort staybottom floorbeds were comfortablegreat rateice machine
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Vancouver Motel last week for Spring Break. I was beyond pleased with the value of this motel for the incredible location, the cleanliness of the room, super friendly staff and STEPS from the ocean! I was a little disappointed because we were supposed to have a full kitchen but only had a kitchenette and had even called before hand to verify my reservation and the fact that I had kitchen. We were still able to prepare many of our breakfasts and most lunches in our room. There was a lot of work being done around the motel while we were there; this is a small, ma and pa style motel, no frills (no coffee pot, clock, shampoo, etc.) but for the price, has everything you need so you are not room poor. The rooms, pool area, laundry area, etc, were SPOTLESS and showed pride in ownership. Loved the place, loved our first trip to the area, for SURE going back!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times. I always enjoy myself. It's located right on the beach. Sean and the rest of the staff are really friendly and very helpful. I'd take my family there again and again.

Room Tip: Top level rooms are where we stayed. The views from the balcony are amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Upon our arrival there was no problem with the reservations and one of the staff helped me with bringing in our luggage as this is difficult for my husband.This is an older Mom & Pop type property that the owner and staff are continually working at to keep up and improve. It is kept very clean. The location is great and the beach is easily assessable. We have housekeeping facilities on the ground floor. While we have not required much attention, any requests have been dealt with promptly

Room Tip: If you choose ocean view; the 2nd & 3rd floors are best. We needed ground as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Roberta H
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Clean, well maintained motel. We never had any issues. Took pet crate for room & covered it w/ blanket from home when we were out site-seeing....dog was comfortable & quiet. We used the clean pool late at night & had it to ourselves. We had zero issues with noise from other guests. Checking in & out was a breeze. When I return to Myrtle Beach, I will surely stay at the Vancouver again.....right on the beach, clean, friendly, & I felt safe there. God bless & enjoy!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amommie O
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We've been staying here every year since discovering it in 2009. It's an older motel, but the location is great. The ocean front rooms are wonderful and the price is right. I've stayed at high priced hotels that weren't this clean. The best part is pets are welcome. If you can't deal with the occasional barking dog, go elsewhere. But I love it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends