Vancouver Motel
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$96
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$62
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$95
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$242
US$214
  • Pool
US$205
US$177
All reviewstile floorsmom popocean frontlots of hot waterthe maintenance manfirst floorno elevatorcoffee makeroceanfront roomflat screen tvstay there againhigh riseshort staybottom floorbeds were comfortablegreat rateice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This place helped us out after we had a bad experience with our first hotel. The staff went out of their way to help us. The place was very clean and it was right on the beach. It has everything here and more. If you want a ocean view and a pleasant stay then I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris O
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I stayed this past weekend. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and the beds were pretty comfy. It was definitely worth the money and we will be staying again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy P
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've stayed here every year since I discovered this little family motel in 2009. It's at the quiet end of the beach. Oceanfront and the rooms are very clean. They've been working on the rooms each year and they are really comfortable. I love the tile floors. I bring my two dogs and everyone usually brings their pets so the tile floors don't cause my allergies to flare up like carpet does. The staff is very helpful and will even help you with your luggage. Great showers with all the hot water you need. I hope they stay around for a long time. They are finally getting rid of the trashy places next door and there are plans to build a restaurant there. If you want fancy, this isn't the place for you. But if you want clean and friendly and affordable, the Vancouver can't be beat. My only complaint is the parking closest to tne ocean. If the motel is full, you could easily be blocked in.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Piglet601
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a small two story motel, right on the beach. It is not fancy, but it is clean and the cleaning staff take good care of the rooms. The beds were comfortable. They have own parking right near the hotel and a good sized outdoor pool. You are steps from access to public beach. The crowd (at least when I went) was middle aged to older adults, mostly traveling with dogs. At night many sit out side their rooms and were playing cards, or having a quiet drink and sitting with the pups. The staff was very friendly. The room was bare bones, I liked the colors in our bathroom it was very beachy, and we had a stove and a fridge and all rooms have tiled floors. Although it could use a little updating - it reminded me of a vintage 50's sort of place and clean is more important to me than anything else and the price was more than reasonable. Its a gem of a place.

Room Tip: If you stay on a second floor you can see the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CampingismyZen
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this motel. It was super clean although it is dated,. If you are looking for a lot of amenities or a high end hotel, this is probably not the place for you. If you are looking for a budget friendly and quiet motel a few steps from the beach you should consider this motel. The staff is friendly as well.I rented a room with a kitchenette and it had a full size refrigerator, a stove and a sink. There were pots and pans, plates and cutlery for us to use. The room was bigger than I expected. It was in a nice location. It was a short drive to the main boardwalk and amusement park. All in all I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family