“Always Awesome”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Always Awesome”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We visit Myrtle Beach 2 times a year in the Spring and the Fall. We visit Luigi's on every visit. I am just amazed at the consistency. We love Italian and have enjoyed Italian restauarants in various parts of the world ncluding New York City, Rome and Florence, italy. Luigi's is in the top three. Every dish is freshly made and they can even customize any dish to your liking. I am a connisseur of Chicken Marsala(you can't be a quality Italialn restaurant if you can prepare Marsala) and this has to be my favorite. Plus, the caprese salad....yes!!!! And the stuffed mushrooms with crab and delightful cheese. My buddy had the eggplant appetizer and he raved abiut it. Did I mention the special of the day? The seafood trio with shrimp, grouper and scallops with lobster cream sauce? Wow. If you decide to go, ask for our favorite server, Bartek. One of the best ever, he has served us for the past 5 years. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013

Hurricane, WV
“A little hard to find but worth it”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

It was rainy and cool the day I visited this restaurant looking for comfort food (this particular day Italian seemed like it would do) and I have to say, I made a wonderful choice. The seafood trio over risotto and lobster sauce was GREAT!! My server, Emily, was wonderful. Overall, a great experience.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We found this restaurant a few visits back to Myrtle Beach and we keep coming back. The food is excellent, the staff pleasant and the price decent. I love the risotto and was inspired to make it myself at home. Not many can prefect such a dish and add in lobster sauce with a trio of scallops, shrimp and tilapia to make it that much better. Can you say mmmm so good!

• Visited May 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food again”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

You really need to try this place when you visit Myrtle Beach. My kids really love this place, and we enjoy the live music. The grouper and the calamari are excellent. When you're here try the wine, very good selection..

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh
“Little Italy”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great Food and atmosphere. My wife and I went there on our own one night and the food was fantastic as was the service. Several days later we went with 21 other people and all the food was served to all of us at the same time and quality didn't suffer. The staff was attentive, efficient and friendly

• Visited September 2013