“Nice little home style Italian cooking”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Excellent Italian food, the eggplant is excellent. Excellent value. Family setting. Not much in the way of decorating, not a romantic destination.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have had many fantastic meals at Luigi's! The calamari is always cooked perfect! Last time we ate during early bird special 4 - 6pm & left with full stomachs.........:) We highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We visit Myrtle Beach 2 times a year in the Spring and the Fall. We visit Luigi's on every visit. I am just amazed at the consistency. We love Italian and have enjoyed Italian restauarants in various parts of the world ncluding New York City, Rome and Florence, italy. Luigi's is in the top three. Every dish is freshly made and they can even customize any dish to your liking. I am a connisseur of Chicken Marsala(you can't be a quality Italialn restaurant if you can prepare Marsala) and this has to be my favorite. Plus, the caprese salad....yes!!!! And the stuffed mushrooms with crab and delightful cheese. My buddy had the eggplant appetizer and he raved abiut it. Did I mention the special of the day? The seafood trio with shrimp, grouper and scallops with lobster cream sauce? Wow. If you decide to go, ask for our favorite server, Bartek. One of the best ever, he has served us for the past 5 years. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

It was rainy and cool the day I visited this restaurant looking for comfort food (this particular day Italian seemed like it would do) and I have to say, I made a wonderful choice. The seafood trio over risotto and lobster sauce was GREAT!! My server, Emily, was wonderful. Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We found this restaurant a few visits back to Myrtle Beach and we keep coming back. The food is excellent, the staff pleasant and the price decent. I love the risotto and was inspired to make it myself at home. Not many can prefect such a dish and add in lobster sauce with a trio of scallops, shrimp and tilapia to make it that much better. Can you say mmmm so good!