“Second Visit”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 April 2014

While in Myrtle Beach was looking for good Itailian food. After reading some reviews from Trip Advisor decided on Luigis. Once there ,we realized we had been there before on a previous visit. We enjoyed it on our first visit enough that it prompted me to write a review for Trip Advisor. The second visit did not disappoint.Still had very good food and service.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This restaurant was recommended by someone my husband talked to on the beach. He said it had great Italian food. He was so right. My husband and I had the veal parmesan and it was so tender it would melt in your mouth. It came with a salad or soup, Italian bread and spaghetti with marinara sauce. Every thing was fresh and delicious. The décor inside was typical Italian the tablecloths had a glass top on top of them. It was clean and really pretty. Italian songs playing in the background and the staff as pleasant as can be. The drinks were good also. It was reasonably priced also. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We enjoyed everything about the restaurant. We made a reservation, service was great nice and attentive but not over the top. The food was great, nice selections and specials. I loved the atmosphere, just the right touches.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Luigi's was recommended by a friend. I'm so thrilled that we had dinner there with friends. The food was all great and like home cooked. It's a hidden gem, family owned. I've dined in Italy, Little Italy in NY and the North End in Boston and this was comparable! My friend says "the best New England Clam chowder I've ever had"! Being from Boston that's pretty amazing!!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Every time we come to Myrtle Beach we stop at Luigi's! We love the food and the wines available! Great atmosphere! I highly recommend Luigi's!!!