My 4 friends and I came to SC for long weekend getaway. This was my first time at this property.
From check-in to the completion of our stay, we had a great experience. We stayed in a 2 bdr oceanfront end unit with on the 14th floor. The building is quite big and bustling with families and singles. However, the "busy-ness" does not translate to "noisy." It was essentially the perfect balance.
We liked the convenience of an on property Starbucks as well as the free DVD rentals.
The location on the boardwalk makes Bay View very convenient to the pier or the downtown area.
The views of the ocean and the nightime views of the Sky-wheel were gorgeous! Our unit was spacious and clean. The staff was professional, yet approachable and friendly.
During my next visit to Myrtle Beach, I will stay at the Bay View Resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc