Very clean, very friendly staff!! The location is amazing -- we requested an oceanfront King bed with a balcony and stayed on the top floor. Beautiful views and relaxing private balcony. The rooms were clean and a little tight, but the bathroom was a nice size. Water pressure was not the best but it was clean and plenty of towels. Girls, bring your own soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Sometimes you can use the hotel supplies, but I am glad I brought my own. The indoor pool/lazy river is very nice but when we were there it was crowded with kids, so we went to the beach. We liked the large supply of very nice lawn chairs on the grass, so if you didn't want to go to the sand there was plenty of places to lay in the sun. The round about entry way to the hotel can be a nightmare. Just allow yourself enough time when you check out because it will be parked with cars. I recommend leaving early to avoid the 10-11 rush. There is a parking garage across the street with plenty of spaces, but to load and unload your car can be extremely difficult. The elevator is my biggest complaint. There are three, but be prepared to wait and wait and wait. Staying on the top floor, we did not have the luxury of "riding to the top" and then getting off at the bottom, so we had to wait for an empty elevator when we had our luggage cart. If you don't have a cart, you should be fine, but it takes a very long time to get to you. We did complain to the manager when we left and he said that they are planning on putting in another elevator in the fall. So, I am anxious to see if that will make a difference. We will definitely stay here again. When you walk the boardwalk and surrounding areas you will notice it is one of the nicest hotel on the beach. Price is also good but we were there off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc