Purchase another ELEVATOR!!! 2 more would be even better,everything was great except for the ELEVATORS, access to the beach was great,rooms were emaculate!,quality of service was great, but check out was too much for me,we waited in the hall for 30 minutes waiting for the ELEVATORS, it kept passing our floor, and when it did stop, it was way too full, so with our luggage, our bags, and our cooler,we took the stairs ,11 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS . my advice to you guys would be BUY ANOTHER ELEVATOR !!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc