Myrtle beach is a hit or miss place to visit and I have been hitting and missing for the past 20 years. I have had more misses than hits over the year but the Bay View is one of my few repeat bookings at Myrtle beach. It's clean, has a nice location and it's priced accordingly. It's not without it's downfalls...parking is across the street, the elevators are slow and they have no outdoor pool. However, the staff has always been friendly and helpful and the Bay View is on my short list of Myrtle beach hotels I actually enjoy staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc