I looked on www.myrtlebeachlive.com for accommodations. I came across the Bay View Rsort. It's 3bdroom display was exactly what we were looking for and price. When we finally arrived, the boys went up to the room as we parked the cars. They came down with awesome all over their faces. I myself, am a frequent visitor of Myrtle Beach and all of the places I've lodged, none can compare to the Bay View resort. The only downfall was an ocassional down elevator which was ok because our rooms were on the 3rd floor and no restaurant. Our suite was awesome. We occupied the entire north corner on the 3rd floor. Has an oversized shuffle/chess board. A must see and saty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc