“LOVE the Bay View!!!”

Ranked #35 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Virginia
“LOVE the Bay View!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2010

Have stayed at the Bay View several times and really enjoy this facility. The location, staff and the cleaniness of the condos make it the perfect place to stay. The units are spacious and we had flat screen TVs plus other upgrades in our unit. View of the beach and the new boardwalk are unbeatable!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (599)
Clayton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2010

It was our first time at Myrtle Beach and my son and I really loved this resort. The pools, lazy river and hot tub were great. The staff was helpful and the location was perfect. We hope to return in the spring.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Dillon, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2010

All you could want and more. Our room was excellent. No noise except the ocean's beautiful waves crashing. 1 BR Condo included everything you would have at home. All staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Definitely made our vacation that much better.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2010

I did a mini getaway with some friends and we stayed at Bayview. This was my best stay at Myrtle Beach and I frequent the beach often. I enjoyed the room, OMG, it was really nice. It was very spacious and I loved the lay out. The staff was excellent upon check in, the guy was very friendly and even the night staff was superb with any questions we had. I love that Starbucks is attached, I love coffee. The location of the room IS PERFECT. It is directly in the middle of the Amusement park and the old Pavillion. Not a far walk to get to either of the two areas. Pool area was superb and I love that a key is required for entry into the hotel. I felt more safe that way being it was an all girls trip. We had a BALL and I will be coming back to BAYVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2010

From the time I arrived until I left I was treated with respect and made to feel at home. Felt like I was "Queen of the Day". Everyone was happy and eager to please so that my stay met all my expectations and more. The staff was of the best quality and exhibited politeness in every aspect. It was very apparant that the guests were the focus of the staff by their offerings of services.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Latta, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2010

From our check-in until our check-out, the service we received was wonderful. All of the staff saw to our needs with professional attitudes, and they seemed to love their work. The suite we had was roomy and clean, with nearly every amenity a person could want. I wish I could go back next week.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Goldsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

I went to the Bayview Resort for the first time on November 8th with my mother. We stayed an entire week. The service was excellent and everyone was so courteous and professional. Whenever we asked for anything additional it was immediately provided. My mother and I watched the sunrise on the water from our private beach front balcony. It was truly a beautiful, relaxing experience. I look forward to our next visit.
LaQuetta