Paradise Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mystic Sea Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sand Castle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
The Reef(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sandcastle South Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Indigo Inn(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Hurl Rock Motel(Myrtle Beach)
BlueWater Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,043 results
All reviewssandals restaurantlazy riverocean frontpool areaacross the streetparking garagewasher and dryerfull kitchenbedroom condotiki hutmurphy bedbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayhot tubcompass coveoff seasonthree bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I was worried after reading some of the reviews of hotels in Myrtle Beach, but we were glad to find that our room was VERY CLEAN, all of the staff we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. Our daughter had a wonderful time in the pool and lazy river, and we loved being steps away from the beach. The pool and pool area were cleaned every morning and housekeeping did a wonderful job, we were on the fourth floor. The parking garage is tight but were had no trouble parking our Dodge Nitro. We would recommend and stay again at the Paradise Resort.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean R
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort for your vacation. I am very happy to see that your daughter had a great time and that you will recommend Paradise. Thank you again for your comments and I hope to see you during a future stay at Paradise!

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I just got back from a girls getaway weekend, and was not very pleased with this hotel, the service and the amenties. The beds were very uncomfortable, and the pillows were flat. We had to go down to the service desk several time due to our key card not working correctly. Then housekeeping, what bad attitude did we have....OMG, really, not friendly at all. We found some sort of tube in a bed, also sand and hair was found in another bed. The bad thing about was the maid just made the beds, ok did you not see the tube in the bed as you were making it up. OMG, then hand bed sheets to a guest to make the bed, WOW......Well this was my first and last time staying at this hotel. I usually stay in North Myrtle beach, but I know that the next time I stay in South Myrtle beach....we will be staying at Compass Cove.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dwan69
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Thank you very much for your recent stay. I am very sorry for each of the inconveniences that you encountered and would like the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your stay. I would certainly like to extend an invitation for you to stay with us again so that we can show that your experience is not typical at Paradise.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

This place is great! I could go on and on. We stayed in a two bedroom condo. (There are several types of accomadations to choice from to suite your need and price range) The room was beautiful and spotless when we arrived. Ocean front view from the balcony was spectactular. Beds and pillows were nice and I slept like a baby. Had a little glitch with the safe. Battery was dead. Stopped at the front desk in the morning and talked to Cleveland and it was fixed instantly (and by the way... Cleveland remembered who I was and called me by my name the next day) After reading many reviews before our visit, I was prepaired for the tight parking garage. But my crew cab Silverado got around inside it just fine. I parked on the top deck (access via the 4th floor) where there are few cars and no pillors with little difficulty. The hotel had just updated the internet service while I was there, so it was super fast. We rode up and down the elevators several times a day and never waited a long time or experienced a crowd. We all really enjoyed the pool, lazy river and hot tubs. I wish I had a dime for every time my daughter went around the lazy river. They were never too crowded or dirty as others have complained about. Every day they cleaned the whole area. I felt that my kids were safe at the pool area. I always saw hotel securiy. They have a tiki bar by the pool were you can get snacks and drinks, In step with the rest of the staff, Mike at the tiki bar was very friendly, knew me by name and remembered what I liked to drink all week long. In closing, if Jason Morgan, General Manager is reading this review, you ought to give Cleveland, Janet and Mike a nice raise because they really make your place worth a repeat visit!
Sincerely, Barry

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Barry W
Reviewed 18 August 2012

The positives:
Large rooms
Ours had a full kitchen
Nice sunrise views of the beach
Close to many amenities
Very friendly staff

The Negatives:
Noisy - Laughed when I saw a child running around at 11 p.m. with an ice cream cone in the courtyard. - Loud music playing at 7 a.m.
Fruit flies - Our room had at least 20 fruit flies
Key card did not work on the first night which is a pain when you are trying to unpack.
Beach was crowded at high tide.
Not worth $150 a night.
Parking garage felt tight.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2012

It was easy to find, the desk staff made us feel so welcome I was hoping the room didn't disappoint I booked 2 nights using expedia and paid just over $200. We were given the penthouse, which was available apparently. Even on the 20th floor there was not a long wait for the elevator. The full size fridge and complete kitchen was great although we only used the microwave. Our room was clean and fresh. (thank goodness) the concierge was helpful but tried to book us for a time share pitch-he's not aggressive about so it wasn't a bad experience. We stayed Mon-Wed so although there was plenty of people the pool/lazy river was not overcrowded. The walls could be a bit thicker, once we turned off the tv we could hear music and tv from next door although it was muffled. All in all it was a good visit and I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family