“great palce for couples and families”
Review of Paradise Resort

Paradise Resort
Ranked #23 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
burlington
“great palce for couples and families”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have been coming to this resort for past 6 years and it has always been a pleasant fun exciting place to vacation,with family or just a romantic get away,something for every one have been twice this yaer already and cant wait until may to go again

Room Tip: I have stayed on 4th ,eight eleventh,20th the view is always spectacular very spacious all I can say...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank vannessa w
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
Thank you so much for your repeat business. I certainly appreciate you choosing Paradise each time you travel to Myrtle Beach. The staff and Management look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (525)
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I went there with my family in August of this year. We had a one bedroom with a washer and dryer with a great ocean front view. The room was very clean, plenty of extras, and was very comfortable for us. The restaurant on site was just right with what they offered and the food was very good. The amenities were very good with an outdoor pool, indoor pool, kiddie pool, indoor lazy river and two spas. They were very nice and clean. The ambiance of the resort was just right with many people there just enjoying the beach front and having fun. The beach was just steps away and we had a great time sunning and playing beach games. It was close to many of the other areas attractions as well. The staff there was always ready to assist with our questions and with a smile on their face. I would say that if you come to Myrtle Beach check out this resort!

Room Tip: Great ocean front rooms at Paradise Resort
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SMRay
Thank you for your recent stay. I am happy to see that you and your family had a great time! The staff and management hope to see you again next summer!
Laval
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Rented a 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen washer/dryer dishwasher, with a balcony overlooking the ocean. The place was spotlessly clean, the staff was very helpful, and outdoor pool was perfect. We greatly enjoyed the hot tubs, (both of them) lazy river and the kiddie pools. The breakfast buffet, was yummy and included in the price of our stay, the voodoo drinks at the bar, I greatly recommend if you enjoy rum! The place is located directly on the ocean front, and we have absolutely nothing negative to say.

Room Tip: You are renting a condo, not a hotel room, please keep that in mind, there is no room service for fo...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 3katsunk
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, 2 October 2012
Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort during your recent visit to Myrtle Beach. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your room,pools, breakfast buffet and the voodoo buckets. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable!
Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

First time to myrtle beach.
Just back in from 5 days/ 4 night stay at paradise in a 1 bedroom condo. We could not have pick a better place to stay.
From the look of the place, the pool, the beach & the view from are room was just great.All the staff members we meet we're very friendly & greeted & ask how you were doing.The presents of the security personal at the resort was a welcome sight after walking around the broad walk area waiting to check in.
Only a couple issues-#1 the smoking, can people smoke anywhere in south carolina? really do people need to smoke by the pool area? Why do let people smoke on the balcony?
2 nights we could not sit outside enjoy due to other guest smoking
Who wants a asthma attack on vacation?
#2-this one might be on me, when I booked online I was to get free breakfast? But where was it & how did it work? Was I to get a voucher or wristband? All I really want was a cup of coffee, I should have asked.
The parking is fine, If people would use the mirrors mounted on the columns it would help them.
Being a first time visitor to myrtle beach looking around at the other hotels & resorts being south of the boardwalk made paradise a more relaxing stay..
In closing I would like to thank all the associate of the paradise resort for a awesome stay & hope to see ya soon!!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank B_elfring13
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Thank you for choosing Paradise when traveling to Myrtle Beach. As of now there are no laws regarding smoking in the city of Myrtle Beach. Paradise is certainly leaning towards making the pool and other public areas smoke free. I am certainly glad that you were pleased with the staff and hope that you return to Paradise soon.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Stayed at this place from 9/10 thru 9/16, would not be my first choice when i return to that area.Breakfast was great, breakfast staff was great. Front desk staff was great, maid service is lousy, why did they even show up to clean. Almost 3 days before i had the trash removed, new towels put on towel rack dirty. Complained at front desk a number of times, not once did a manager get with me to see what the problem was.

Room Tip: pick another place
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying at Paradise.Your comments are very important to us and help identify the areas that we excel and the areas that need improvement. I certainly apologize regarding your housekeeping service and will use your comments to help correct the issue. Please contact me directly if you will be in the Myrtle Beach area again. Once again, thank you for your stay.
Martinsville, Virginia
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We just arrived home from spending a week at Paradise for our honeymoon :) I was beyond impressed with the hotel overall..but mostly the staff. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and spoke to us. They went out of they're way to make us feel welcome. A couple very minor issues that we had were resolved QUICKLY! We stayed in the deluxe ocean front king suite. The room was spotless on arrival (i checked EVERYTHING because of some of the reviews i had read)...and they stayed that way throughout the week, as housekeeping did an excellent job daily! The room was furnished well...with pots and pans, glasses, dishes and pretty much anything else you would need for cooking. We didn't eat at the Sandals Cafe, but heard great things about it. We did have a few drinks from the Tiki Hut and they were very good...some of the best we had the entire week. Thanks for making our honeymoon memorable! :)

1 Thank msgel
Thank you for choosing Paradise during this special time. I am happy to see that your honeymoon was memorable and hope to see you again very soon. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The rooms were clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I requested 1 extra chair for the balcony and it was delivered in about 5 minutes. That is great service. The only downside of this stay was the parking garage. It was very tight in the corners when meeting another vehicle. I drive a Edge and when we met another Edge, it took quite a bit of maneuvering to pass each other. Simple solution would be to park across the street in their overflow parking lot. Plenty of room there. They had 4 banks of elevators, so the wait was very short. We had an upper floor, which I highly recommend. The views were fantastic. We will definitely be back next year. I believe this will be our hotel for some years to come.

Room Tip: We requested an upper floor when making reservations and got floor 11 out of 19. That was very accep...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying at Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back next year. Please be sure to check your inbox for great specials and promotions! Once again, thank you for your recent stay and I hope to see you again soon.