“2ND Girls Night Out”
Review of Paradise Resort

Paradise Resort
Ranked #22 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is my first stay at Paradise and I was thoroughly pleased. The rooms were neat and clean as they should have been. The desk clerk, Rachel, was very professional as well as any staff that I encountered. This is where each of my visits will be even when it is not a Girls Night Out. Each of the times that I saw Nicholas Turner he was courteous and able to get any questions answered. Thanks to Paradise Resorts as a whole, I really appreciate the services.

Candace Bynum

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Candace B
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort for your group. I will certainly share your comments with the employees as we look forward to hosting your group each year. The staff and management look forward to the 3rd annual girls night out!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were there last week of August. I would never tolerate the crowds that must be here in High season. Water Park shut down was really bummer as weekends only since...... forwarned. It is like timeshare we had oceanview one bedroom. Nicely appointed we had all we need for 4 days. I believe all units must be different though. Check out and then ask desk as they got me can opener. Balconey was wonderful but they do have TOO loud DJ music mid day wafting up from pool. Parking easy. If you are long haul walker 14 blocks up on oceanside is good pizza place. Boardwalk is real serious walk. This is serious tourist trap but ripleys places were much fun! 10 PM fireworks can be seen from balconey but forget which nights. Staff friendly and efficient. Be careful if area new to you WE went to NORTH beach first. VERY confusing. This is on Myrtle beach. We went aquarium but it is really for small children. The breakfast here was passable for free BUT it was very crowded in off season I can not imagine how possibly works in season!! Pool is just OK. Lasy river a joke inside thing for little kids. KIDS everywhere. We loved having washer/dryer and full kitchen. Grounds were well kept. I have to say you would really want car here! Maybe if checked out bus situation before trip you could go without. We always felt safe here. There is a public huge fishing pier just south before state park worth checking out. We had decent lunch there.

Room Tip: We did oceanview.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corvette87

Thank you for your recent stay and feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration when planning events for next summer. Once again thank you for choosing Paradise, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My stay at Paradise was great I had a nice time. The housekeeper Adrienne was prompt and accurate and made our stay that much better Thanks Adrienne. The staff was also nice and cheerful and a big thanks to Nicholas Turner and Ron Brown for checking us in and Jason Morgan for making this stay possible, and Veronica Foxx for her wonderful housekeeping staff I love paradise and would love to stay again. This is the second year we stayed and both years our stay was great.

Room Tip: Deluxe bedrooms are large and sunny
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kawana R

Thank you for allowing Paradise Resort to host your group year after year. We look forward to seeing everyone and are excited to host the 3rd annual ladies night out next year!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

When we checked in on October 29th around 3:30pm the gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful explaining the amenities and answering ALL of my questions. The double queen suite with an oceanfront view was spectacular. The fact it was on the 19th floor made it even better. The kids (5 & 8) loved the pool and the lazy river. The outdoor pool was awesome in the evening because it was heated. On the 30th the lady at the desk around 2pm was awesome in assisting me with directions to the outlet mall. I also mentioned seafood and she directed me in the direction and called The hotel down the street to see if the water slides were open(you may use there pool as well). Everyone my sister and I encountered were extremely pleasant and willing to help. Our vacation at Paradise Resort was awesome and the weather was wonderful with a high of 78 on our departure date.

Room Tip: Oceanfront room is a must.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort. We appreciate your business and feedback. The staff and management are pleased that your vacation was awesome. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stay here everytime we visit Myrtle Beach (2-3 times a year). We have been staying here for the past 5 years or so. The staff is always the same people no matter if we go in the summer or winter. They are very friendly and helpful. The pool area can get a little crowded in the summer time. Our rooms have always been very clean as wells as the hallways, elevator, and the breakfast area. The breakfast bar is also great (we always get the vouchers when we make reservations). BTW, I love the waffle maker!!! Thy now have a dvd rental that is included with your stay for Free. It is like a redbox and has all of the new release movies. We watched a new movie every night that we stayed. Absoutley saved us some money on renting them ourselves at home. Altogether it is a great place to stay. I have never been disappointed.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Paradise. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next trip. Please let s know if there is anything we can do to make your next trip more enjoyable. Once again, thank you for your business and loyalty!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We arrived on a friday evening. Front desk staff was nice and the room was clean . We got a oceanfront room. Everything was what we expected untill the next morning when we went to the restaurant for breakfast ( we had vouchers). So disapointing. The restaurant is very small, the waiting line was huge going down outside by the pool. The servers were working hard to clear tables (special thanks to the server with the long ponytail) while there was a big tal german- looking man standing behind the hot bar watching what the guests were putting on the plate. We were embarassed and uncomfortable. Found out later that the man is a manager/ cook ( he wasnt wearing a hat, apron, gloves or an uniform) and had dirty clothes ). Disgusting, never coming back.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Sandra12190
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and comments. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will make sure that all of our food and beverage associates are in the proper uniform. Please let me add that Sandals restaurant just received an "A" grade on its October health inspection. I can assure our guests that you will have a clean and comfortable dining experience. Once again, thank you for staying with us, we hope that you will try the resort again at a later date.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My family stayed here in October and it was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and informative. Our room was an ocean front suite and and it was so much nicer than we expected. We had all the comforts of home. We were close to all the attractions and there was more than enough things to do at the resort to keep our family busy. We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and feedback. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.