Paradise Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
Hotels.com
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
US$207
US$177
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
2,045 results
All reviewssandals restaurantlazy riverocean frontpool areaacross the streetparking garagewasher and dryerfull kitchenbedroom condotiki hutmurphy bedbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayhot tubcompass coveoff seasonthree bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The employees are always friendly, polite, and professional! The rooms are always clean and spacious! The view is AMAZING! The floating river pool is lots of fun for the kids! The hot tubs are great for me and my husband! Location is wonderful, right on the beach and near a lot of attractions! We visit every year with the kids! A great place for great family fun!

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better view of the ocean!!!! It's beautiful and breathtaking at sunrise!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank AmandaWest2014
Paradisegm, Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear AmandaWest2014,
Thank you for staying at Paradise and for your subsequent review. It is always a pleasure to hear good things about our staff! Great to hear you always find our rooms clean and spacious, that you take advantage of our amenities and our location as well. Thanks again, we'll be looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My second stay at Paradise. Overall my stay was good, the staff was outstanding and I had a great time at the beach. I showed up several hours before normal checkin, but Ron Brown got me checked in quickly. Room 1204 did not have a baking dish, Ron got me one in a few minutes, and it was also missing a safe. Ron offered several other rooms with safes, but they were not as nice as 1204, so I just locked my laptop in my luggage when I was out and I had no problems. The room had two large, crystal clear, flat screen TV’s and the typical furniture for Myrtle Beach hotels. I had trouble with the dryer, the exhaust was blocked and it was promptly fixed by the attentive staff within an hour of my call (maintenance staff was excellent). Beds were OK, but could use some upgrades. They were working on the ceiling in the indoor pool area so the lazy river was closed a few times during the day, otherwise everything was running and all the pools were warm including the outdoor pool. I got the free breakfast and it was better than last year with more options like pancakes. The biggest problem was the internet, some days it worked great, and some days it was horrible. It didn’t seem to matter how many people were in the hotel.
They were performing renovations on many rooms while I was there with new kitchen counters and I even saw a few new mattresses going up the elevators. The attached parking garage is nice, but could be better if guests would park within the spots and not put SUV’s in the “compact” spots. There is a parking lot across the street if you don’t like the tight garage. The dishwasher was the quietest I have ever had at Myrtle Beach, you could actually watch TV while it was running and hear the TV. The indoor pool was mixed again, with a few days of screaming children, and their parents were right there and said nothing. I only saw hotel security one day and he said nothing to the wild children. With renovations going on, the ceramic tile floors in the elevators were damaged, elevators were out of commission for a couple of days while they tried to fix the tiles (hint: ceramic tiles in elevators look good, but don’t last). Housekeeping was erratic; they missed a couple of days and never really did a good job cleaning the floor in my room.

I had a good stay and would choose this hotel again. For my two week stay I paid $69 plus $8.97 tax plus $11.30 resort/marketing fee for the winter escape rate during December which included a free breakfast each day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jjctraveler

Dear jjctraveler,
Thank you for again choosing Paradise Resort and for your review. It's great to hear that Ron was so attentive, and that you found the rest of our staff outstanding. We appreciate the feedback on where we might improve our experience, and look forward you your next stay. Again, thank you for choosing Paradise Resort.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Rooms were very clean; front desk clerk acted like we were inconveniencing her since it was late. Never gave us the free stuff nor did she even mention it. Went booked on phone asked for a higher floor and she said she had none. Never apologized. When booked I asked did they have a lazy river and she said oh yes we do and it is nice; never told me it was under construction; so no relaxing floating around in lazy river. If they would have informed me it was under construction I would not have booked here and she knew this. Also when the maid cleaned out room she did not replenish the toilet paper. Parking deck was nice

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Enjoyyourlifetothefullest

Dear Enjoyyourlifetothefullest,
Thank you for choosing Paradise and for your review. We are sorry for the issues you experienced, but grateful for identifying areas of need. We hope you'll give us a chance at redemption on your next stay in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Once again we took a couple of days to see the beach, we live in S.C. but about 4 hours away and love to come 4 - 5 times in the off season. The Paradise has always been very clean which is the most important to us and the staff is "all" top notch. If you haven't been here, you should try it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank pennyr75
Paradisegm, Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear pennyr75,
Thank you for once again choosing Paradise Resort. We are pleased that you find us very clean and the staff top notch. We agree, everyone should try Paradise Resort!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Everything about this trip was Excellent. We had a problem with the Air Conditioner and this was solved immediately by Jimmy their maintenance person who was a great professional and made even a problem pleasant. I hope next year I can return and spend a week with them during the winter.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard L

Dear Richard L,
Thank you for staying at Paradise, and for your subsequent review. It's great to hear you had an excellent trip and that any issue you had was resolved immediately. We too hope that you can spend a week with us next year.