First time in Myrtle beach, hotel was beautiful. rooms were clean.right on the beach only walk down 5 steps or use the ramp. Sand bottom pool was great for my 4 yr old daughter, then pool goes from 3 ft around to 5 1/2ft at both ends. we booked through hilton so we had free hot buffet breakfast everyday & food was really good. The only thing the hotel didn't have was playground area for children.also 2 other pools right next to one another. then the splash water park is a walk from the hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton have a great north Myrtle Beach oceanfront location. The stylish Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, condos are located within Kingston Resorts, and are near many of South Carolina’s major attractions such as Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach House of Blues, and Tanger Outlet Mall. Allow our Hilton staff to assist you with tee times at any of the 100-plus Myrtle Beach golf courses outside the gates of our Myrtle Beach resort. Relax at one of our nine resort pools, or choose to work out in our Sport and Health Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Palms Condominiums By Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach