Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
US$207
US$178
Hotels.com
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
1,139 results
All reviewsocean viewcafe amalfikingston plantationtwo bedroom condolaundry roomfull kitchenmaster bathpaper towelspool sidegreat place to staybeach accesspool barwasher and dryerhome away from homefitness centergreat roomwater park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond member and was highly disappointed with my stay at the Royale Palms. This is not a quality hotel....more of a motel fee. I stayed for one night the week of December 5th and I will never stay here again. The room was small, the curtains were dirty, the carpet was stained, the walls were paper thin, the towels were thin, the drain was slow, the walls were dirty...the list goes on and on.

As previously stated....I will choose another location for my next visit to Myrtle Beach and suggest you do the same.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank RondaJS
GeneralManager15, Manager at Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2011

I do appreciate your response, and yes, it would seem we did not meet the Hilton standards that we strive for on a daily basis. I completely understand you not wanting to return, but I would really like to speak with you concerning the many issues you listed in your review. Please contact me at Randy.DeVaux@Hilton.com, so that I can correct these inconveniences. Our entire staff would like the opportunity to serve you in a much better manner and create the Inspirational Hilton moments which you greatly deserve.
Sincerely, Randy DeVaux

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Attended a reunion. Everything went well at check in and helpfulness of staff was great. Had to call to the hotel for some detail as to direction to the entrance. Again, nothing but great assistance from the concierge and front desk.
Room was very comfortable. It would be nice to have an upgraded flat screen TV, but that is a minor issue.
Breakfast buffet was delicious and plentiful. Our next reunion may well be in the same place because we all felt we had a great experience at this facility.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fred S
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We had 7 females-grandmother/siblings and their kids. Large 2 bedroom with pull out couch 3 t.v.'s; ocean view/dining room kitchen etc. There is a diswasher/stove and great dining room.
-Everything you could want was accessible. They even provided a bus service to and from restuarants and the shopping area. My mother is in a wheel chair so the whole room was accessible. They gave daily room service by cleaning and providing towel service.
The housekeeping was exceptional. My nieces loved the pool and the water park and ocean.
The bar service/restaurant service was great. The beach was great- far enough away from the "citche" area of Myrtle beach central.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank notaholidayToronto
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Nice and relaxing weekend trip is just what the Dr. ordered!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eaglerider1954
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We (family of 4) stayed 4 nights at the Palms, two bedroom condo. We had a great time,room was right on ocean, great pools and would go back for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple