Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Excellent 5/5
  • Fitness centre
Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Sea Watch Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Atlantic Resort Group(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Arcadian Dunes Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Heron Pointe(Myrtle Beach)
Excellent 5/5
  • Fitness centre
1,139 results
All reviewsocean viewcafe amalfikingston plantationtwo bedroom condolaundry roomfull kitchenmaster bathpaper towelspool sidegreat place to staybeach accesspool barwasher and dryerhome away from homefitness centergreat roomwater park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2013

The Royal Palms combined the pampering service of a five star hotel while offering upscale luxury. The beautiful condominiums were spacious and offered all the amenities of home. outstanding value and highly recommended for families. I have 3 teenagers and they loved it!! It gave everyone there own space! We used the family fun package and the free cooked to order all you can eat breakfast was also a huge hit! Saved a ton and was definitely worth the value. The balcony was huge and had two tables that seated 4 each and gave an amazing view of the ocean! Felt like we were vacationing with the rich and famous but paying decent prices!! Great experience!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have stayed here quite a few times on business. The Hilton itself was built in the 1970s, and is not great. However, the Royale Palms condos were added onto the Hilton a few years ago, and they are really very good. There never seem to be that many folks around the Royale Palms, especially if it isn't the summer. The oceanfront rooms have great views. This property is also located in an area of Myrtle Beach called Arcadian Shores that lacks many of the more undesirable, "Myrtle Manor"-type elements often associated with the area. It is a very quiet area, and much more suitable for a business-type trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2013

This is my second stay at this resort and sadly we had a totally different experience than the first. We were so happy to return here in August 2012 after a perfect first visit in August 2011. unfortunately the details are not so fresh in my mind at this time but we will not be returning to this resort on future visits. Our extended family of eight plus two toddlers drove down on a very long drive from NYC to this resort. Our room, while being the same 3 bedroom just on the opposite side of the hotel was unkept, tear in furniture, dirt on walls, dirty carpet and a bad odor. This was not what we wanted to see after a 15 hour + drive. Complaints to the front desk brought the maid with some air freshener. We wanted to be moved but were told the hotel was fully booked- yet we saw people leaving all weekend. I know they could have moved us but they didn't seem to care. I have never had an experience like this at any hotel I've ever stayed at. What can you do, we just tried to enjoy our stay anyway. It is still a beautiful resort with nice grounds and pools, the room was our only complaint. It is just not worth the chance when booking here (for me) that after months of planning and a really long drive to be stuck in a sub par room. Won't be staying here again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie555Nyc
GeneralManager15, Manager at Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

We completely agree and understand after a long day of travel, you just want to check-in, unwind and relax in your comfortable guest room. We're sorry that your second stay in August 2012 was not the same as was the prior year. We truly value your business, as well as your feedback, and hope you will give us another opportunity to help make things right and offer you the best experience yet.
Sincerely, Randy DeVaux

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I live in Charlotte, NC and had family visiting from Michigan. I decided to take them to Myrtle Beach for a night since none of us had ever been. I picked this condo because of other reviews and that it had 2 bedrooms.
When we opened the door to the condo I think we were all pleasantly surprised. It was so much more than what I expected or even hoped for! It was SO spacious and beautiful and the views were amazing. The balcony was huge, overlooking the pools and the beach.
We went mid March and the temperature was still pretty chilly but my husband and son both got into the outside pool. I thought the pool area was set up very nicely. I would love to go when the weather is warmer and the tiki bar is open.
For the price, I can't imagine anything better. We will be staying there again for sure.
The only downfall I would say is that it's a little bit of a drive to the main part of Myrtle Beach, like the boardwalk area. I'm not really sure if there was anything within walking distance. It did not bother us though, I think we all would have been happy with just staying in our room and on the property.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed 22 March 2013

AC unit noise 1404H
Some odor
Group in room 1406 many loud kids.
Staff was excellent, facilities are great. I would return but ask for a different room.
Gym is great, pool & deck area is wonderful. Did not try restraunt.

Room Tip: AC unit noise 1404H Some odor
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple