“Awesome experience, Meat Paradise!”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Galax, Virginia
“Awesome experience, Meat Paradise!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The flavor was amazing, as soon as we turned our card to green, the servers were all over us. Pineapple was great, I asked for our server to send out the meats. I hadnt seen and they were quick to oblige. Manager came out and offered my 4 year old son some chicken nuggets and they brought the out on the same utensils they use to deliver the steaks. He loved it. Thanks guys for a job well done!

• Visited April 2012

“Phenomenal”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I went for my first time. The food was perfect. The quality was amazing. They were gracious and charming, and catered to our needs perfectly. I dropped a utensil on the floor and before I could even pick it up to put it on the table- a server rushed over and had already placed another utensil on the table and picked up the old one. Everything was just amazing.!! Prob one of the best restaurant experiences I've ever had.

North Carolina
“MEAT HEAVEN!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I love the PINEAPPLE! It's delicious! The guys will come at you very fast, so pace yourself!
Don't hit up the salad bar, just get the meat. Pineapple is whats up, so get a great piece...the meat comes and some you have to ask for of the items you haven't seen. they will cook to your perfection dont be afraid to ask.

• Visited March 2012
Morristown, Tennessee, United States
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Rioz has some excellent steak. Be prepared to pay a high price, but it's worth it. I think it's around $43 per person with a drink and tax added, before gratuity. I've ate here twice now. We love it.

Visited April 2012
Hendersonville
“I thought I was a vegetarian!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I'd never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse, but had seen one on the Travel Channel. So, when we passed by the sign that said it was half-off that night, we had to try it. We're hooked! The best cuts of everything from beef to lamb to pork to chicken. The servers were fantastic, always prompt to re-fill your plate...and the salad bar was amazing. The owner even came by the table to make sure everybody was happy! LOVED IT!

Visited April 2012