“Yum Yum!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
New Bern, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I had seen several ads for Rioz while visiting Myrtle Beach, so we were thrilled when we received a $20 gift card to the restaurant during a time share presentation. We called and asked about reservation but were assured that a Thursday night wouldn't be too busy. We really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into, and the price of $36.50 didn't really deter us (too much). The salad bar had plenty of options on it from standard salad bar items to more diverse options like quail eggs and sushi. The meat offered was excellent, but my favorite offering was the grilled pineapple, it was so juicy! There was a roving bartender available and they were offering fresh Sangria that night, I noticed many of the patrons were drinking that. Hubby really enjoyed the pork offerings that night, I preferred the sirloin options along with the bacon wrapped chicken. All in all, this was an excellent visit and a great experience, well worth the cost.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Lindsey, thank you for choosing Rioz! We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed everything and we look forward to taking care of you again!

“So good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We went here for my daughter's 21st birthday at her request. I loved the way the come around with the skewers of meat. Get what you want when they pass by. Eat to your hearts content. The salad bar is really more of a bar with sides including several types of potatoes and sushi. They have a roaming bartender who makes traditional Brazilian drinks if you are inclined. Pricy, so it is a special occasion place for me. Don't eat lunch so you can get your money worth.

Clay, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again, and tell your daughter Happy Birthday for us!
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Our group of ladies came on Saturday, November 9th. There were 7 of us, we all enjoyed our experience here.

It was a it in the expensive side. $37. I was traveling with 2 seniors and they asked for a senior rate. They were told it was 10%, but were given 20% when the bill came. They have children rates also. Check discount card in area for free dessert.

The rest of us were fine with the amount of food for the money. Hard to beat endless. Salad bar has sophisticated items (sushi, shrimp, fine cheeses, mushrooms, olives). Servers were eager to bring all kinds of meat. If it wasn't prepared to your liking, they would bring it back as you like it.

All in all, good experience for a special occasion.

Visited November 2013
Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, we look forward to serving you again soon!
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here the same night as another couple who reviwed (11/9/13). We had great food, great service and no complaints. We were smart and didn't get a lot off the salad bar. Every meat was delicious. We did not try any desert because we were too full. I recommend that you know when to stop so you don't over do it.

Thank you for choosing Rioz! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of you again soon!
Hubert, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Received an "extra special" gift of food poisioning!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I ate here Saturday (11/9/13) night for our 10th anniversary. We had heard so many good reviews of the place and were so excited to finally try it without the kiddos. I will start on the positive side of the review. The service was wonderful. Our drinks stayed filled and the gauchos were always there with another meat to try. The salad bar was great with a huge variety of foods to choose from and the sushi was awesome.

Then...around 3 am I woke up with severe stomach cramps. We are talking wake-you-up-from-a-dead-sleep cramps and pain. I had my husband running to Walmart in the wee hours of the morning to get me Pepto and Immodium. I thought my gallbladder or some other part of my intestines had burst open and was rotting me from the inside out. I don't think I have ever been this sick in my life. Fast forward to 7 am Sunday. I am in so much pain that I can not sleep and then I hear my husband get up. NOW he is projectile vomiting and has terrible diarrhea as well. I know, I know, this is too much information but I can not stress enough how sick we were. We actually checked out of our resort early and went home before my husband got as bad as I was and couldn't drive. It is now Monday, 2 days later and I am still weak and feeling the residual effects of the food poisioning. My husband is still sick and I have to say I am so very dissapointed in Rioz.

I am curious if anyone else reading the reviews dined at this establishment on Saturday night and became ill as well. If so please respond. I will be contacting the manager to voice my concern.

• Visited November 2013