other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Susbysusb...
“Off Track”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The building is ocean side but the unit is one away from the street. Not to mention you have to park across the street as well, never any room in the parking lot. No one told us this and we received late at night. Had no idea where to park. Not sure I'd park on the premises anyway since it is so tight there's a good chance your car will be hit. The building is small compared to the other APATB we've stayed at previously. It's really not too far from the beach since it's small and has somewhat of a decent view. All of this however is not why I gave it a poor rating. The unit is in need of some serious upkeep. How expensive are microwaves? Not at all. I didn't want to stand by this one because I thought I'd get radioactive poisoning. I've never seen the inside of a microwave look like this one. It looked like it was rusting away, very strange. Everything was off track, the drawers in the kitchen, the dresser drawers and the best part - the patio door. First thing we did was open the blinds to check out the view and the wand pulled right away and knocked us in the face. Then the panels started falling over the blinds. When we went to open the door, the entire right side of the frame came out of the wood. What the heck. I'm pretty sure I saw previous reviews about this issue, why wasn't it fixed? One tiny towel and dishcloth for kitchen, no bathroom rugs, pillows were horrible. No closet in the master, had to use the general linen closet. Kitchen floor in serious need of repair, no fan in master room so very hot unless you wanted to freeze the entire unit to get some air into bedroom. Smaller room has a ceiling fan so was ok. We are not big partyers but lots of people are t the beach. Never stayed in a unit that didn't have a blender or corkscrew. If the place was kept up better it would be ok but because it wasn't, it just felt dirty to us. the paint on the furniture in the living room was peeling off. We are not picky people, I'm somewhat of a tomboy even, but I would just not stay here again. And good luck emailing management prior to your trip. I tried a handful of times and nothing. You need to call to get questions answered. The pros are the beach location, that is about it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing