My wife and I have been vacationing in Myrtle Beach for the past several years. Each time we go we stay at the Dayton House Resort. We are very pleased with our room and extremely pleased with the rate. We love the grassy area between the buildings and the beach. All of the pools are great. I understand that some people may get a little upset with the ID braclet, but I think they're a great idea. We've stayed at the resort when ID braclets weren't required. Any Tom, Dick, or Harry could be using the facilities that I paid for. Before the braclets you couldn't find an empty chair or table on the lawn, now an empty one is much easier to find. My wife feels a lot safer when using the facilities while I'm playing golf. She knows that there are security guards present and that everyone using the pools and lawn are guests of the resort. Our rooms are always clean and well-kept. I enjoy the fact that we are able to rent an efficenicy. Most hotels only give you a choice of a room (too small) or a suite ( too large). I understand the people who are used to staying at 5 star resorts and paying $250+ per night find the Dayton House Resort a little less than expected. For me and my wife the Dayton House Resort is the best money can buy in Myrtle Beach. We are again planning a trip there in late June and we can't wait. Thanks Dayton House Resort for your affordable rates, your service and amenities, and your great location. Anyone who wants to spend a week at an oceanfront resort without paying an arm and a leg should seriously consider the Dayton House Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dayton House Resort has been creating generations of family fun for over 50 years and counting! Located oceanfront in Myrtle Beach, SC, the resort offers guests a relaxed, uncrowded, family atmosphere. The most popular amenity is a two-acre oceanfront tanning and picnic lawn filled with yellow-umbrella covered picnic tables and lounges. Other amenities include two indoor pools, a large zero-entry outdoor pool, lazy river tube ride, three Jacuzzis, John's Restaurant open daily for breakfast and lunch, the Yella Umbrella poolside bar and grill (seasonal), business center with computer access and coffee service open 24 hours, guest laundry, fitness room, ATM, vending machines, and complimentary on-site parking. The Dayton House is also centrally located in walking distance to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, the Myrtle Beach Sports Center, and one mile to Broadway at the Beach and the boardwalk attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dayton House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton House Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dayton House Myrtle Beach
- Dayton Myrtle Beach