Stayed for one night after (after staying at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes for four nights). We actually paid $ 10 more a night at Anderson Ocean Club than Marina Inn and it's nothing even close to the hotel that Marina Inn is. Nice exterior, nice hotel lobby. Room was OK enough. Fan in bathroom was nasty and corners hadn't been cleaned well. Huge balcony with great view. They have no idea what valet parking should be. Waited for over 40 minutes on my car the evening when we were trying to go to dinner. Hard to do this with a three year old ! Glad we didn't have reservations. You have to cross the garage area and go down some steps to get to the pools. Kind of dirty - didn't smell nice either. Wouldn't pay the money to stay here again. Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn/Express would be just as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature luxurious-, two- and three bedroom condominiums with room service and other amenities including a day spa with hair and nail salon, flat screen TVs, fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, lazy river, Jacuzzi, oceanfront bar, wireless internet and valet parking. Our full service spa offers massages, facials, men’s spa services and more. Close to many nationally recognized golf courses, restaurants and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anderson Ocean Club & Spa, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Anderson Ocean Club And Spa, Oceana Resorts
- Anderson Ocean Hotel
- Anderson Ocean Myrtle Beach