We just got back from a beautiful week at Myrtle Beach. We are a family of 3 ( 5 year old daughter).
The room was clean
The beach was beautiful
The main pool was nice
The elevators stayed broke - we were on the 14th floor
The parking deck - it was awful really tight - be careful
The service - could not get clean towels, maid service was poor
The kitchen - be warned there was no dishwasher in our room ( except for me). The kitchen stove was broken and not just in my room but in the family that we traveled with too.
The Indoor Pool - it was dirty and seemed old. ( really dirty).
I would not stay here again unless it was really cheap. You can definately do better - but I tried to make the best of it and had a wonderful time with my family, but would just choose another hotel for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort