Had not been to the beach for several years and with both my husband and I older we were looking for a place that was comfortable and not noisy. We found both of those at the Caravell. Didn't particularly like being on the top floor (15), but it was quite and very relaxing. I really like a lazy river and that was my only drawback to the Caravelle. The lazy river was too small and crowded. Otherwise, I have no complaint. Check in was easy and friendly and check out was also easy and Mave was exceptionally friendly. I would definitely consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort