If you are not a sun worshiper like I am, the Villas at Ocean Creek are a great place to stay. Nestled in the trees there is plenty of shade. Pools are practically in your back yard. The place is older but exceptionally clean. Plenty of room. Housekeeping came by every day and exchanged our towels. We asked them not to clean since there was only 2 of us. We had breakfast at the Four Seasons Restaurant which was very good. I especially liked the home fries.
If you like the sun they have towers on the beach, which we stayed in many years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach