We booked condo QQ5 in the South Tower through Petree Vacation Rentals on VRBO.com.
Our experience with Petree was good. Our payment was processed correctly and we received the entry code and parking passes in the mail.
The condo is ideally located at the end of the an outdoor corridor away from the elevator and foot traffic. It was quiet.
The condition of the condo was good. Of course, there are things that I would have cleaned better or replaced, but I think that is true of most rentals.
But, I must say, the view from the balcony is the STAR of this condo. It overlooks the small town of Briarcliff Acres, with it's beautiful homes, tidal creek and native trees. It felt very peaceful and private. Make sure to bring your binoculars!
Ocean Creek is by far, our favorite resort in the Myrtle Beach area. It is a gated resort, set back from Hwy 17. There is a natural inlet that the kids love to play and net fish in. It's just a special place. I would definitely recommend finding a south facing condo in the south tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach