Condos at Ocean Creek are individually owned and owners are able to update and decorate their condos as they choose. When you call the resort itself to book your condo you are not able to look at pictures and choose a condo....if you stayed in a nice one the year before you can't even call the following year and request a particular condo. You simply state how many bedrooms and baths you want and they assign a condo to you. That right there should tell you something about booking through the resort. Every review I've read has the same complaints....rooms are dirty, not updated, staff is not helpful etc. There is a rental agency we book through every year....they manage only condos in the Ocean Creek resort.....the name is The Towers At Ocean Creek. They have a website at oceancreek.net (.com is the resort website) the number is 800-345-5617 their agency is located just a mile down the street so they are close if anything goes wrong. You can look at pictures on their site and choose your condo. There are many very beautiful updated condos in this resort and the location and ammenities are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach