Great view from the south tower (GG9). Easy access to the beach, but it all ends there. Has not been updated for at least 25 years. Unit was run down with non-functional refrigerator with all of our food spoiling and staff stating it was our fault for putting sodas in boxes in it (they gave us a little college fridge to use for a week)
>?, lights not working, sinks and tubs not draining, unable to get enough towels for the people in the room (staff stated "too booked and not enough towels"), no housekeeping (although you pay for it), hardly any front beach due to erosion and private chair rentals taking all ocean spots on the beach. I would book next door at North Beach Plantation next year. DO NOT BOOK HERE. Pay the extra money to rent next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Ocean Creek Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Creek Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Creek Myrtle Beach