I would not stay at this hotel ever again. Housekeeping knocked on our door the first day and asked if we needed anything. I said towels and trash bags, she literally handed me a bunch of towels and trash bags. She did not come in to empty the trash or pick up the dirty towels. We had to call the front desk for them to service our room. I also had a MK clutch purse that mysteriously disappeared. When I was checking out, I let the front desk person know (she was very apologetic, took my information and said she would have the GM give me a call). Several hours passed and no call from the GM. I ended up calling the GM and she said that I was supposed to call her????? She was not apologetic at all and even tried to blame me for not locking my purse in the in-room safe! Why would I need to lock my purse in the safe? How about you don't hire a staff that steals. This was a horrible, horrible experience. I have been to Myrtle Beach on Memorial Day weekend several times and have never ever had service so horrible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Beach Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Colony Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Resort Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Beach Colony Hotel In Myrtle Beach Sc