We stayed at captains quarters for 4 nights in feb 2013. We really enjoyed our stay. We had an ocean view 2 bedroom unit and it was a great size for our family of 6. It had a king bedroom, 2 queens in the main room, a full size kitchen and 2 full bathrooms. We where on the 9th floor which is the top floor on that side of the hotel. Great view of the beach as well as the boardwalk. We did use the bowling alley and indoor pool, lazy river, and hot tubs while we were there. You receive one free game of bowling per person per day during you stay. Shoe rentals are $2 and extra games are $3. It was a lot of fun and my 4 year old had a blast. We would stay here again and recommend this resort to family and friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Captains Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Family Hotel
- Hotel Captains Quarters Family
- Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach