We have been staying here for the past few years. as it has never been the most clean it was nice. But this stay out was a mess got there on the 27th of july wassupposed to have a double suite but was disgusting so had to down grade didn't recurrence full price difference. The housekeepers are horrible and rude they could use a upgrade. Room wasnt up to date exvept bathroom. The bowling alley it was like pulling teeth from a baby to get help with anything,half of the games dont work. some ofthe water throughout smelled like a sewer. The workers walked trash down the halls and on elevator NASTY. everyday a different elevator was broke. could never get on touchwork Mike the manager was always too busy.Luckily we only used or room too sleep. they only give u one parking pass. to top it all off the last night before bed my daughter was playing with her build a bear box she said it was a bug we looked in it and ot was a roach shook disgusting. please read reviews and think hard before staying next year we will not return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Captains Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Family Hotel
- Hotel Captains Quarters Family
- Captains Quarters Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Captains Quarters Motel Myrtle Beach
- Captains Quarters Hotel Myrtle Beach South Carolina