Carolinian Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sail Inn Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Carolina Grande(Myrtle Beach)
The Palms(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Dip Oceanfront(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Court Capri Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,396 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagewasher dryermini golfhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdtrip to myrtle beachwater parkcleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2009

- The hotel was perfect.
-When we arrived early they were able to put us in a room sooner than check in.
-The pool, lazy river, and hot tube was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the resort to be perfect. I am glad that you liked the pools and the hot tub. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2009

Had an efficiency with two beds. Very nice but the kitchen was a little small. No counter space. Would certainly make a return visit but would get a one bedroom apartment. We took a look at one while we were there and it was really nice. We intend returning at least once next year, probably twice.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the staff was friendly and showed you a room before you decided to stay. I am glad that you found the beach to be convenient to the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2009

We had not made reservations in advance but walked in and found the reception to be very friendly. They eagerly showed us the room before we booked our 2 night stay. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We had an oceanview room and were very pleased. The hotel provided coffee and tea all day. It is a bit of a walk from the nightlife on Ocean Blvd. but the beach is convenient and nice. Hotel is good value for the money. We were in Myrtle Beach in August and it was very busy. The outlet malls are great if you like shopping but were very busy because of back to school sales. We went to several restaurants for dinner and the least wait time was 90 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2009

Reviewed 2 September 2009

Just the location that we were looking for, away from the big crowds but walking distance to shopping and restaurants. We asked a room change after our first night the sofabed had a spring issue. To our supprise (since it was the peak of the season) the manager was very helpful and upgraded us to a different room. The Suite was updated, clean, shower water pressure was good and kitchen had its own cooking utensils. Hotel staff was very friendly, public areas were also clean. Internet connection was approximately 1.5Mbps down and 400Kbps up adequate for emails and browsing the web.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the location was just what you were looking for. I am sorry that the sofa bed was uncomfortable due to the springs but I am glad that the manager was able to upgrade you to something that was more comfortable. I am happy that you found the suite to be updated and clean. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2009

alll gooood thanks, nice location easy access to beach
close to the restaurant's and shoping

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you found everything to be good and that you enjoying being so close to the restaurants and shopping. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.