“would stay again”

Ranked #58 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
virginia
“would stay again”
Reviewed 24 September 2009

I stayed her mid-week in the off season. I had a ocean front room for $84.00 with Tax. The room was clean bathroom had better water pressure that most hotels. LCD tv was great. Room has a small safe,fridge microwave,coffee pot and closet space. I would stay again during the off season. Front desk was most helpful in check-inn also.

Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 28 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would stay again. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
Antwerpen, Belgium
Reviewed 20 September 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights.
We got a apartmentstyle room with kitchen and all.
The only negative point for us was the bedroom.
2 small beds is not what we are used to,but we din't asked for another room with 1 King size.We also found the matrasses to be old or bad so didn't slept here as good as anywhere else.Could be our feeling though.
For the rest a nice place to enjoy a vacation.
1 night we had a bad expierience with very loud neighbours until 03.00AM
This can be a problem as it is a very big hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 22 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I m happy to read that you liked your apartment style room and that you had a kitchen. I am sorry that you had some loud neighbors one night. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again the next time you are in the country.

Indian Trail, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 September 2009

On two visits here the staff went over and beyond expectations!! The valet service took on problems that could easily be dismissed or passed on to others!! Especially, GREG helped
with a car problem he could have passed on. His help and patience is the reason I chose
to stay here now and on future visits!!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you found the staff to have gone over and above what was expected of them. I am pleased to read that one of our staff members was able to help you with a car problem. I will pass on your kind words regarding Greg to his boss so he can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

North Carolina
Reviewed 8 September 2009

We looked into hotels all along the myrtle beach strip. Best Western The Carolinian Beach Resort was our last stop. The hotel surpassed any other hotel in the area. The rooms were so large and extra, extra clean. My husband, myself, and my children loved this year's vacation. We would have been happy even if it had rained all weekend. This hotel is a MUST! And did I mention that is was the least expensive. You get your money's worth with this one!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 15 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you and your children had a great time while staying with us. I am happy that the room was extra, extra clean and that this resort surpassed any other resort in the area. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Virginia
Reviewed 7 September 2009

- The hotel was perfect.
-When we arrived early they were able to put us in a room sooner than check in.
-The pool, lazy river, and hot tube was very nice.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 11 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you found the resort to be perfect. I am glad that you liked the pools and the hot tub. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Scarborough
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Had an efficiency with two beds. Very nice but the kitchen was a little small. No counter space. Would certainly make a return visit but would get a one bedroom apartment. We took a look at one while we were there and it was really nice. We intend returning at least once next year, probably twice.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 8 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the staff was friendly and showed you a room before you decided to stay. I am glad that you found the beach to be convenient to the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 3 September 2009

We had not made reservations in advance but walked in and found the reception to be very friendly. They eagerly showed us the room before we booked our 2 night stay. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We had an oceanview room and were very pleased. The hotel provided coffee and tea all day. It is a bit of a walk from the nightlife on Ocean Blvd. but the beach is convenient and nice. Hotel is good value for the money. We were in Myrtle Beach in August and it was very busy. The outlet malls are great if you like shopping but were very busy because of back to school sales. We went to several restaurants for dinner and the least wait time was 90 minutes.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 September 2009