We returned this morning after driving 15 hours from our fabulous vacation for one week at the Coral Beach resort in Myrtle Beach. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, but particularly families due to the several pools and play areas geared toward children.
The main areas were being freshened with paint ahead of the busy summer season and the whole town was being flooded by bikers. The room are clean enough- slow sink and vanishing bedding aside. We had an efficiency kitchen which was clean and well stocked. We just purchased some paper towels and a couple scrubbies for the dishes and we basically had everything we needed for light cooking- which saved time and money!
My only two complaints were the two guys who worked the front desk had very little people skills and the beds are small and uncomfortable.
The ladies working the desk were wonderful- helpful and friendly. Just the two guys. Wow! Polar opposites of helpful and friendly.
The beds are doubles! My goodness but we are a family of sizeable stature and I have never experienced a hotel with double beds! Thank goodness my husband and I are quite fond of each other. But I do not know if I would race to a hotel with less than queen size beds after this.
Other than these two things, our experience at the Coral Beach Resort and Myrtle Beach will be forever remembered as one of our best vacations to date!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more on site amenities and entertainment than any other Myrtle Beach resort, it's no surprise that the Travel Channel named Coral Beach "Best Family Accommodations". Some of the ingredients that make us a destination and not just a resort include an on-site 8 AMF lane bowling alley, recreation center with video arcade game room, pool tables, foosball and air hockey, 10 pool attractions including outdoor and indoor pools, water park, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, kiddie pools, lazy river, children's activity center, his/her saunas, live entertainment daily on the pool deck (in-season) and karaoke nightly (in-season), family magic show (in-season), glow bowling, fitness center, General Store & Gift Shop and spacious meeting/banquet facilities. It's no wonder that families for over 20 years have found Coral Beach Resort & Suites the most fun place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Beach Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Myrtle Beach Coral Beach
- Coral Reef Myrtle Beach Sc
- Coral Resort Myrtle Beach
- Coral Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Coral Beach Myrtle Beach Sc
- Coral Reef Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc