“Excellent family getaway! Recommend highly.”

Coral Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #11 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We returned this morning after driving 15 hours from our fabulous vacation for one week at the Coral Beach resort in Myrtle Beach. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, but particularly families due to the several pools and play areas geared toward children.
The main areas were being freshened with paint ahead of the busy summer season and the whole town was being flooded by bikers. The room are clean enough- slow sink and vanishing bedding aside. We had an efficiency kitchen which was clean and well stocked. We just purchased some paper towels and a couple scrubbies for the dishes and we basically had everything we needed for light cooking- which saved time and money!
My only two complaints were the two guys who worked the front desk had very little people skills and the beds are small and uncomfortable.
The ladies working the desk were wonderful- helpful and friendly. Just the two guys. Wow! Polar opposites of helpful and friendly.
The beds are doubles! My goodness but we are a family of sizeable stature and I have never experienced a hotel with double beds! Thank goodness my husband and I are quite fond of each other. But I do not know if I would race to a hotel with less than queen size beds after this.
Other than these two things, our experience at the Coral Beach Resort and Myrtle Beach will be forever remembered as one of our best vacations to date!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The customer service was exceptional. The whole staff was friendly, the rooms were very nice. The resort had everything you could ask for. The wife and I are already planning our next trip to the coral beach resort.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed here with my friend for a week to celebrate graduating college. We're 22 and loved our stay! The staff was SO nice and made us feel super safe and comfortable. Everything was very clean and the rooms were awesome especially the big balcony and the fact that there was a full kitchen. This hotel has so many pools and a ton of things to do inside, and the bar outside was my favorite! We even got a discount for some things at Broadway At The Beach (which is a MUST) simply because we stayed at this hotel. I have no complaints other than the wifi not working, but even when I called technical support to get it fixed, I got a call from the front desk the next morning saying that I could change rooms to another floor that was closer to the router for a better connection which was super nice! I had a great time here and definitely recommend it to all ages.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We planned our trip on a short notice and found this resort after researching lots of reviews. It was nice. No great, not terrible, just nice. Lots of pools, and tons of rooms. We stayed in a king 2 room suite with an ocean front view for an amazing price for 4 nights over springbreak. For the price, I cannot complain. Rooms were fairly clean, carpets were dirty in the corners of the rooms and paint was peeling everywhere in our room. Our first impression was a bit disappointing. Kitchen was equipped to get basic service. We had dish soap, plenty of towels and toiletries. The pools were nice and big, and the kids loved the indoor play area right next to the indoor pool. The staff was very friendly at each interaction and seemed genuine and helpful. However this location is very run down, one of the elevators was missing the entire ceiling due to what looked like water damage.
With all the different places to stay in Myrtle Beach, I would probably not choose this again. It was
an ok stay, nothing spectacular. Also, the fitness room closes early..well early for a beach vacation!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank kingd4066
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

It was very rainy for our stay but we enjoyed sitting on our balcony watching the ocean. The views are great. The room was a little outdated but nice and big. Very easy access to get from your room to the pool and beach. The pool bartender was great, housekeepers very friendly but the front desk staff could be a little more friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The front desk was very nice and courteous. The hotel was nice and clean. We enjoyed the pool and lazy river. The beach was beautiful. I loved having the Ocean Front room it was great. It was also very convenient to everything.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved Coral Beach Resort... If you have kids its a great Hotel to stay at ,you could just stay at the hotel and be entertained all day. No need to leave , between the heated indoor pool or one of the outdoor pools , hot tubs, lazy river, game room and bowling or just the Beach enough to keep you busy all day. Rooms were nice also. Had a great time.

Room Tip: We stayed 5 nights so we wanted a kitchen, it had full size fridge, stove / oven microwave sm coffee...