Coral Beach Resort & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Ocean Plaza Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Captains Quarters Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
Cabana Inn(Myrtle Beach)
3,220 results
All reviewsbowling alleygeneral storebeach barfear knotlazy riverindoor poolbreakfast buffetmurphy bedgreat vacationfull kitchenfamily vacationoff seasonpools were cleanocean viewtrip to myrtle beachspring breakbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at this Resort 7/18 - 7/21 room 1105 Ocean Front. First time I stayed here. Went with my friend and our teenage daughters. Everyone had a great time. Plenty of pools. Resort was clean as well as our room. Only complaint, the living room smelled like vinegar and was very strong. Parking a big plus.. always plenty of parking available in the parking garage.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank OfcWolfe
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Beautiful location, oceanfront on the beach. Numerous pools for adults and a separate area for small children. Bowling alley in the hotel, Starbucks, nice gift shop and an outside bar. Atlantis restaurant that offers a buffet breakfast (7-11:30), very good with a variety of quality food. The front desk staff was very professional, helpful and accommodating. Although the overall hotel is older, the property is pleasant and comfortable, it has been updated over the years. We vacationed in a suite, our room was very clean and neat. The suite contained 2 double beds in one room and a murphy bed in another room including a full kitchen. Beds were comfortable, room décor and colors are common for a beach property. The elevators can be slow at times due to volume. One of the 4 elevators is shared for guest services. Ample parking was available all week. The indoor pool and hot tubs were fine, chlorine is prevalent but not overwhelming. Evening entertainment was well done, the hotel offered a DJ, a musician, a magician and karaoke. The stairs are of some concern, they emit an awful smell. We only used them once and decided to wait for the elevators. The smell is due to the indoor/outdoor carpet but needs to be addressed. Another issue is that many patrons take up almost all of the pool lounge chairs first thing in the morning. We wouldn't mind if someone was actually laying on them. However, my biggest complaint is regarding the smoking policy: the hotel has a no smoking policy except for the outside bar area. Due to the location of the bar, this is a major problem for a non-smoker. The outside bar resides between a large pool and the outside hot tubs and lazy river. You need to walk out of the indoor pool area or down one of two outside staircases. Once outside smoke is literally in your face. They do not allocate a non-smoking area in the bar. This must change! They are excluding the majority of people that do not smoke.

Overall, We had a fantastic vacation and would return to Coral Beach. The property and rooms were clean and neat. The resort was very comfortable and relaxing. The staff was attentive and professional. This is my forth trip to Myrtle Beach and this was the best hotel. I would recommend Coral Beach for anyone travelling to Myrtle Beach.

Room Tip: Above the 3rd floor for a better view of the ocean. The higher up may eliminate some of the evening bar noise. All suites are oceanfront. Condos have 2 balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank DAS12NJ
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We always have a great time on the beach....hotel was nice...clean. A little smaller than we expected. (One bedroom)
The entertainment ended at 11pm and bar closed. Karaoke every night, could have had much better entertainment.
Overall was good. Never go wrong with ocean view.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My family loved this resort ! It had everything we needed ! Besides visiting Ripleys Aquarium and local seafood dives, we stayed at the resort . Both my kids loved the splash park, so much to do. I enjoyed the pool near the bar, the indoor pool, and jacuzzi ! My elderly mother enjoyed the sauna and the nightly live entertainment! My son and I enjoyed the bowling and arcade center ! I IMMENSELY enjoyed and needed the Starbucks cafe !!!! The room was big ! I had a two queen suite . It had two balconies and a spacious living room. My cons: the building is old and shows signs of wear ( but I didn't mind bc the room is huge , had two balconies , and the price was right ), the maid service didn't clean the dishes ( the hilton in OC does ), the end of the beach we were on was quite "urban" and loud , and the fact it's a cashless resort threw me off (bc others resorts give you the cash option ). But all in all I was EXTREMELY satisfied and my children were happy ! I would book this hotel again bc it was AWESOME !!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jessel J
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We just returned from Coral Beach in Myrtle Beach SC. Get an Oceanfront suite - its worth it to wake up every morning to such a pretty view! Coffee on the balcony while I watch my kids swim in the pool below. The rooms were clean, the pools were clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating. OK, so the pull out bed wasn't the most comfortable, but a small downside to an otherwise memorable stay. We'll be back. Bonus - this place is close to everything. You can walk to Family Kingdom and some local eateries.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family