We just came back from a 4 day/3night stay at the Grande Shores. This was our 5th visit. we had 2 bedrooms, 4 queen beds, a kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. Our room was great! It is an older hotel and nothing too fancy, but clean with friendly staff. My sister and her kids had their own room, but our room was the gathering place. Nine of us ate together and hung out. We had plenty of room. This type of room doesn't have a balcony, but we did have an ocean view. The indoor pool and hot tub is the reason we like to go. Usually we go in the winter when it's not too crowded, but we chose Easter weekend since my husband was off. The hotel was fully booked and it was a cold, windy weekend. The pool area never got over crowded. My only complaint is there were kids at the pool without an adult. They were running around and not paying attention to the people in the pool when they jumped in. The hotel should have a staff member check the pool area to make sure the rules are being followed. A security guard comes in at 10 pm to tell you to get out, so maybe the security guard should check in at other times, too. The rooms from the 6th floor down open to the parking deck, it does get noisy, which didn't bother us too bad. In the morning is the loudest time. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. We will be going back, and requesting the same type of room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc