Grande Shores Ocean Resort
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$58
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$88
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
US$207
US$177
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$78
  • Pool
1,495 results
All reviewsshoreline cafeparking garagerooftop poollazy riverbedroom condoseventh floorpools and hot tubsthe north endfull kitchenfamily reunionthe past yearshousekeeping staffa great vacationbike weektrip to myrtle beachoff seasonwasher dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife and I stayed in a one bedroom condo that was perfect for us. Everything was new and the condo was immaculate. The outside is a bit weathered but this is a beachfront property that is about functionality not luxury. The price is right and it is close to a Food Lion, Rite Aid, Dunkin Donuts, Liberty Tavern, etc. The cleaning staff and front desk were helpful. I tried to come in a day early but they had no rooms available but Jessica called around to find us someplace. It didn't work out but I appreciated the effort.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plynch2014
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We do love our location. Being situation beside a residential community makes our resort special for sure. We enjoy the fact that Dunkin Donuts is close by. We visit too often. We appreicate you choosing us. Please return soon and best to you and our family.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We just came back from a 4 day/3night stay at the Grande Shores. This was our 5th visit. we had 2 bedrooms, 4 queen beds, a kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. Our room was great! It is an older hotel and nothing too fancy, but clean with friendly staff. My sister and her kids had their own room, but our room was the gathering place. Nine of us ate together and hung out. We had plenty of room. This type of room doesn't have a balcony, but we did have an ocean view. The indoor pool and hot tub is the reason we like to go. Usually we go in the winter when it's not too crowded, but we chose Easter weekend since my husband was off. The hotel was fully booked and it was a cold, windy weekend. The pool area never got over crowded. My only complaint is there were kids at the pool without an adult. They were running around and not paying attention to the people in the pool when they jumped in. The hotel should have a staff member check the pool area to make sure the rules are being followed. A security guard comes in at 10 pm to tell you to get out, so maybe the security guard should check in at other times, too. The rooms from the 6th floor down open to the parking deck, it does get noisy, which didn't bother us too bad. In the morning is the loudest time. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. We will be going back, and requesting the same type of room.

Room Tip: Stay above the 6th floor to avoid the noise from the parking deck.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for returning to Grande Shores. We really depend on guests like you and we know there are many choices when coming to Myrtle Beach. Thank you for taking the time to review Grande Shores. I will certainly have the staff visit our pool decks more often to see if all is well there. We want all guests to enjoy their time and having a peaceful environment is very important. Again, thank you for your kind words. Have a tremendous summer and please return soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Never again will I come anywhere near this "resort!" Since the first phone call to make reservations, this has been a very unpleasant vacation!!! Their staff is very unfriendly and unprofessional!!! The pictures that are posted online are very misleading!!! I'm definitely not impressed!!! The rooms are dirty looking and run down. To top it off, the internet didn't work our entire stay!!! How do you advertise High Speed WiFi, and it doesn't work?!?!?! UNACCEPTABLE!!! I called to speak with the manager, and she without any care responded, "Oh, I'm sorry." REALLY?!?! Ok that's fine...my family and I will choose a REAL resort next time for our vacation!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank sandersr2
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

It was really difficult reading your review and from the tone of the review I can tell you were really disappointed. During this past week we have pulled every rounter from each room having issues and reprogrammed to get the internet back up and running. I am so sorry this happened while you were visiting. Please accept our apology. I know our staff will feel very disappointed to see you were also not satisfied with their service. They do try very hard to send a positive message to our guests. I am very sorry you did not feel we cared. Thank you for sharing your feelings. We have to heard the good and bad from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Thanks Grande Shores for another great winter vacation away from the cold in Canada. We can not say enough how well we are treated here. Keep up the good work with all your renovations.

You should be very proud of your staff, from the front desk to the cleaning staff. Any problem that arose or anything that we required was taken care of within a short time. Also, a special thank you to Michelle for returning my keys.

We miss drinking our morning coffee on the balcony and watching the sun as it rises above the horizon. It's also hard to fall asleep without the sound of the ocean coming in the window.

Looking forward to next winter and meeting up with all of our winter friends.

Room Tip: Remember the best rooms are in the front looking out onto the oceans.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Barry P
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you Barry for the kind words. I will make sure the staff sees your comment. It will mean a lot to them knowing you enjoyed your winter with us. It is great fun having guests for extended stays. Getting to know everyone and watching all the fun our winter guests have makes our winters enjoyable. When you get lonely visit our social media sites and we will make sure to post pretty pictures for you to enjoy. Thank you for the great review and have a tremendous summer. We wil be waiting for your return this coming winter.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is my second time at this place and have enjoyed it each time. I think that all the pools and hot tubs that they have make it great. I have not had any issues in both of my stays. The price is in line with all the other resorts in the area.

Room Tip: I had the 3 bedroom condo for my family.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for returning to Grande Shores. It means a lot ot hear from a loyal guest. We know you have many hotel choices when visiting our city. Feeling relaxed and at home means so much, we know, and I am happy to see you have found that at Grande Shores. We look forward to your return and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Grande Shores. Happy traveling until we see you again!