Well first off check In was very simple and easy Danielle checked us in and the only reason I remember her name is because her and the birthday girl I was with had the same name. Anyway now we drive off to go to our room. As driving in the parking lot I realize the ramp is super small Cars come n go on the same ramp a lot so a u have to be very cautious n careful cause a car can be flying around but u going slow and y'all bump car head on very Dangerous and those stupid tiny dirty mirrors they have up don't help . So we get up to the room which was on the 4th floor not bad with patio ocean front room . Everything is just old looking but wasn't bad for the price we paid so we didn't complain. The only reason why I would wouldn't stay here again is due to the parking lot when we came back in at 3am there was no parking on our floor or none of the floors I asked 2 guys that work out there was staff in the office so find out where I can Park they told me it was closed but told we they will find me somewhere to park oo n it was several others car having the same problem so imagine this small parking cars trying to turn around or back up to get back out it was just kayos just accident waiting to happen but overall if u don't drive or don't
care about ur car than this the place for you. I rather spend a lil more money to know my car n life is ok .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc