We just got home from our first trip to Myrtle Beach, I read the reviews on here prior to our booking and found that for the most part they were pretty good. When we arrived at the hotel we had to wait to check as we arrived early. We were told that we were welcome to use the amenities until our room was ready. We changed and headed for the beach. This was a bit uncomfortable because we hadn't any towels or anything but it worked out. We finally got our room and headed up. We had ocean front room with a kitchen. I wasn't happy about being on the 3rd floor but the hotel was booked and we weren't able to relocate. As it turned out the room was great. We added another night to our trip and because it was after the initial booking we weren't able to stay in the same room. We ended up staying in a condo for one night that was an ocean view. It was a beautiful room!!! The view was even better then the ocean front one! As one other reviewer wrote, If your looking for 5 star this isn't it! But if your looking for cost efficient, and clean then this hotel will work for you. The rooms were clean and bright. The housekeeping staff although didn't speak english very well, were very pleasant and got the gist of it when we asked for extra towels etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc