If you are planning on staying at The Grande Shores then only book one of the multi-room suites. There is a world of difference between the multi-room suites and single rooms. The single room we had contained a refridgerator that froze everything (regardless of what setting you placed it on), a ceiling that was peeling and had water damage, a television that was splattered with paint speckles, a door that would only open if you pulled UP on the handle after inserting the key, and was basically run down and in desperate need of repair. The multi-room suites that the rest of our group booked were pretty nice and in much better condition, although they were a bit "dated" as far as the decor. Also, the elevators are terrible (plan on a wait because they're so slow, they are extremely hot, and they really needed to be cleaned). The pool area was nice but 2 of the 4 hot tubs would not work. Based all of this and the single room experience, I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone, especially when the price wasn't all that great either.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc