I stayed at Dunes Village with family and friends. We were in the four bedroom which was a great choice for us. The rooms were big, kitchen was great(with a few starter items) and the view fantastic. It was bit chilly but all the kids (8-16) found things to do. There was pool, ping pong, basketball, lazy river and video games. A great coffee bar and restaurant with outside seating.
Although we could not check in early, we were allowed to park and enjoy the facilities until chek in which was nice. Would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel