“Great Time”

Gazebo Inn Ocean Front
Ranked #39 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed at the Gazebo Inn 3 Summers Now & I love it. Last summer it was grand kids & another friend. We had a great time. Julie. Its Diane from Parkersburg. I see some of my friends from Parkersburg also stayed there.. That is great... I love everyone there & at Hurl Rock too..

Room Tip: We had a ocean front room very nice little kitchen.. very nice...Thank you Julie. Last summer....Dor...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diane Y
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hey Diane! It was so wonderful to see you again. You couldn't pay us a better compliment than you do when you bring your friends and family here to stay with us. That is fantastic! Having fun folks like you around really makes the long hours worth it. You guys are awesome, and I am truly looking forward to seeing you all again the next time you are at the beach!

Until then, take care friends!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

4th year at the Gazebo. ill stay no other place. Great owners,staff,location and cost. my baby and i truly enjoyed our beach stay. room was clean,cool and quiet. we arrived at 630am and were in our room by 930. shaun flanegin. 6-10-2014

• Stayed: June 2014

Hey Shaun! I am so happy that you guys had such a wonderful time with us once again. That is awesome! On of the best things about staying at a family owned and operated place like ours is that one on one personal service that you just don't get at one of those big over priced resorts. We always try to get our guests in early if we can. I am really glad that it worked out so well for you. Thank you once again for your business. We truly do appreciate it, and we can't wait to see your smiling faces at the Gazebo once again!

Warmest of regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our trip is going to be August of 2014, we made our reservation last night! We were planning a trip to Virginia beach but just could NOT get over the prices of their ocean front hotels. My mother and step father, who passed away in April, went to myrtle beach for their honeymoon and stayed at the gazebo inn. My mother has been very iffy about staying here because of the memories but after talking and thinking about it more, we decided that we couldn't beat this offer and this view. She was very pleased with this hotel when her and my step father stayed so we are hoping for a good trip! Especially for her, after losing her husband she needs a great getaway. Praying that the memories in this hotel do not make her upset! Based on most of the reviews the hotel seems nice, and according to my mother it is "perfect!" Can not wait to experience the beach with her!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Kmoore19

First of all, let me say that we are all so sorry for your loss. It is never easy, expected or not. It is so nice to hear that your Mom and he had such wonderful times here, and that after giving it some thought she has decided to try staying at the Gazebo again. Hopefully she will find comfort in those wonderful memories and she will be able to add some new ones to that fond list. I am also so happy to hear that you arel so excited about the trip. Please be sure to give me a call when you get a minute on the toll free number 1-800-833-2294 and let me know what your reservation number is so that I can make sure everything is just right for this very special vacation. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the beach!

Best to you all ~

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We left the Gazebo today. We were there for our anniversary--we had such a wonderful stay. The gazebo room on the 4th floor provided a breathtaking view and a clean environment to lounge. The staff were so personable and professional; they made a great impression.
We will stay at the Gazebo again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessicacandi

Thank you so much for the excellent review! It was wonderful having you as our guests, and we certainly look forward to see you at the Gazebo the next time you are in Myrtle Beach!

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I would definitely stay here again as it's an excellent value. The hotel is close to everything...food, entertainment, and etc. I really didn't have to drive much at all. The rooms are very clean. My room was on the 5th floor and it was very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nikita H
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

I am so happy that you found the Gazebo to be just what you were looking for. There are not a lot of us little "Mom and Pop" hotels left in Myrtle Beach, especially ones that are still family owned and operated. Its a neat little spot and we do our very best to offer the cleanest of rooms and the lowest of rates to families and couples. Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it, and we are definitely looking forward to having you as our guests again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This small hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, but the rooms were clean and up-to-date. The balcony is wide enough to accommodate 2 large rocking chairs. Very nice! Overall, we were very satisfied with this room. The staff was friendly and helpful in every way.

Room Tip: Higher up and away from elevators. Laundry on 3rd floor. Ice on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammy U

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We really appreciate that. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the rocking chairs that we added to all of the ocean front balcony rooms last year. There is something so very relaxing about rocking away while watching and listening to the surf. Its great to know that you enjoyed yourself as much as you did and that you will certainly consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area. Our business depends greatly on the business of our repeat customers, and we definitely appreciate yours.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love older motels that are well maintained, they have a certain charm that is hard to find in the huge resorts that are so popular now. And the Gazebo Inn was just that, clean inside and out,friendly people running it, parking in front of building,just a few short steps from the front door to your car, never had to wait on an elevator more than a few seconds. Room was very clean, kitchen had all modern appliances, bathroom was updated and very clean, would not hesitate to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review. I am so happy that you found our little place to be such a great value. I too love the little nostalgic kind of hotels, and stay in them myself whenever I get the chance to travel. We are not a fancy kind of place, however if you are looking for clean and comfy at an affordable price we are your kind of place. It is fantastic to hear that you would definitely consider staying with us once again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area. We truly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to having you as our guests once again sometime in the near future!

Best Regards,