“Will be back”

Gazebo Inn Ocean Front
Ranked #43 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Will be back”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Our family was on the road heading to myrtle beach for our vacation we hadn't reserved a room yet . We was couple hours out from arriving when I called and got a room here the gentleman waited on us to arrive and was super nice. Our room was perfect for us ocean view with the kitchen! We had no trouble from anyone while our 4night stay there .Housekeeping was nice and always made sure we had fresh clean towels ect. we definitely will stay here again thanks guys for a wonderful stay see ya soon your friends from INDIANA

• Stayed July 2014
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am so happy that you found us, and that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did once you got here. We truly appreciate your business, and we are definitely looking forward to see you all once again the next time you are in Myrtle Beach.

Best Regards,
Julie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Abingdon, Virginia
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed last year and have booked with this hotel again this year. Nothing fancy but the wonderful staff and clean (and affordable) rooms are well worth the stay. We plan on staying here every time we visit!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank misplacedyankee2014
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are not a fancy joint, however if clean, cozy, and friendly for a great price is what you have in mind the Gazebo is your kind of place. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves as much as you did and that you plan to stay with us again each and every time you return to Myrtle Beach. That is fantastic. We greatly appreciate your business, and we are certainly looking forward to seeing you and your family once again the next time you are at the beach!

Belmont, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My boys & I road to the beach without any reservations .... We checked a few places, then decided to check the Gazebo Inn.. better price than a block back! The staff was extra nice & the woman that cleaned our room was so sweet.
Great room at a Great price!
We will be back!
Thank you for making our stay at Myrtle Beach & at your Inn GREAT!!!

Room Tip: You want regret staying at the Gazebo Inn.... it's a Great place & priced right!
3 Thank Patti A
We are so happy to hear that you and your boys had such a wonderful time! That's great. We work hard to offer the best rates in town on the cleanest, family friendly rooms so its good to know that we hit the mark with you and your family. We are also very happy to hear that you and your boys plan to stay with us again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area. We truly appreciate your business, and we are looking forward to seeing you again at the beach!

Regards,
wv
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family and I stayed here last week. Room was clean and staff friendly. I had one of the most relaxing vacations ever. Always room at the pool to sit and children loved pool.
Our top priority was a safe and clean room. This hotel is not fancy but our room was very clean and we enjoyed our stay so much. THANK YOU GAZEBO INN.

1 Thank wanatravelWv
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
"I had a relaxing vacation with you" is certainly one of the highest compliments that we could ever receive from one of our guests. That is terrific and certainly the kind of atmosphere that we are trying to provide our guests when they stay here with us. We are certainly not a fancy kind of place, however if you are looking for clean and cozy with friendly service we should fit the bill perfectly. It is also nice to hear that you found us to be such a convenient location, and that you felt safe and secure while you were here. That is fantastic. We are also happy to hear that you are planning to stay with us once again the next time you are at the beach, and we are certainly looking forward to seeing you then!

Many thanks to you and your family for your business! We hope to see you again soon ~

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just got home from a wonderful stay at your hotel. Me and my family stayed 4 days and 3 nights and it was my step-daughters first trip to the beach. We had such a wonderful time at your hotel, the housekeepers were so nice. The front desk was helpful and accommodating. My brother comes to Myrtle Beach a few times a year and he recommended this hotel as he is a frequent visitor. I felt safe in this hotel, not that I don't already as my husband is a law enforcement officer.
I personally assume that some of the negative remarks come from the low life's and trash that aren't tolerated at this hotel. So, it's a good thing that they aren't going to return because that's what's going to keep my family and friends coming back to stay with Julie and her staff.
Thanks so much for such a great stay.

Room Tip: The Ocean front rooms are awesome!!
1 Thank Tina r
I am so happy to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful time with us! That is great. It is also good to know that you not only found the Gazebo to be clean and comfy, but that you also felt very safe and secure during your stay here. We really work hard to offer our guests that nostalgic kind of beach house experience that so many of us grew up with when we were kids. In order to maintain the family friendly atmosphere that we are known for, we rent to families and couples only. Singles must be at least 25 years of age. Unfortunately age restrictions do not always guarantee that folks are going to act like they have some sense and respect the hotel and their fellow guests, however when that happens we send them packing just like Grandma used to do! And for the record, you are right! Those are generally the people that write the off the wall reviews. Thankfully most people can read between the lines just like you and your family did, and they appreciate the fact that we run a tight ship. There is nothing worse than working hard and saving all year for a vacation, only to have it ruined by some inconsiderate fool.

In closing I would like to thank you once again for your business. We really enjoyed having you and your family as our guests, and we are certainly looking forward to seeing you all again on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Clover, South Carolina
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have been looking for a safe and affordable Inn to stay at with my children. We take off for a few days to the beach often. We were staying at Ocean Lakes the week of 4th of July and it was waaay too crowded!! So I set off to find a room with the kids. The first place I went scared the excrement out of me and we ran from that place. I spotted the Gazebo Inn just driving by and thought it was cute...why not call. We LOVED the ocean front room for very reasonable price! You can't beat this deal. They are very family friendly and I would recommend this place to any of my friends!!! I felt sooo safe with the kids as they have cameras everywhere and don't allow riff raff to stay at their Inn! Plus they are set back off the main road which adds extra feeling of protection that no one will just wonder into the hotel. THRILLED I have found my place to go!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rebecca W
Myrtle Beach J, Owner at Gazebo Inn Ocean Front, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
We are so happy that you found us too!!! We really strive to offer our guests a clean, cozy, family friendly, safe vacation experience for a very reasonable rate. I am absolutely thrilled that we seem to be achieving that goal. The success of our business greatly depends on repeat business so I am very happy to hear that we have earned yours. We truly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are at the beach.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stay each year at this hotel and love the way the Perkins family takes care of their customers. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. This is the way to enjoy Myrtle Beach. A nice, clean, uncrowded pool and beach just a short trip away from everything! We love this place!!!! Just what you need to really enjoy vacation the way it is meant to be. The staff is awesome!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Susan R
Thank you for the awesome review! It was wonderful having you and your family as our guests once again, and I am so happy to hear that you had such a fabulous time. We really enjoying seeing the same folks year after year. It really make it feel like a family style beach house around here when we do. We sincerely appreciate your business, and we are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the beach!