This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel. I am a choice hotels employee and this is the reasoning for me choosing the hotel. It is also close to surfside beach which is where I needed to be that weekend. Let me start off by saying that each time I have stayed I have had to stay in a pet room, which is fine because I love animals and to be honest the room was quite nice. It doesn't smell like pets and if you didn't know it was a pet room you would never suspect it to be. My room was on the 1st floor which I liked because there was easy access to every area of the hotel. Ok...onto breakfast...This hotel has the BEST breakfast I have ever gotten at any hotel!!!! They have everything!! Bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes and the list goes on and on. The staff was very friendly. We went to the bar on Saturday night for a drink and it was inexpensive and the lady working was also nice. My only complaint was that our wash clothes had stains on them..but we didn't use them and I know how that can be so it was no big deal. Also, the pillow are very thin and it doesn't really feel like you have one under your head but again I have experienced this at a lot of hotels...just needed to use 2 instead of one. Its really a shame about the surroundings but there isn't anything the hotel can do about that....Myrtle Beach really needs to do something about the empty shopping center and amusement park. All in All if I was going for a short weekend again I would not hesitate to stay here. Especially since I know which room I will be getting :) Thank you to the staff and that awesome breakfast!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel, Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, just minutes from the sandy beaches of the Grand Strand! A place where visitors return time and time again to enjoy more than sixty miles of sunny, sandy beaches. Visitors enjoy golfing on championship courses, gourmet restaurants, exciting nightlife, retail and outlet shopping, and much more. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina embraces fun for everyone, offering key attractions like Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington Beach State Park, Barefoot Landing, House of Blues, Alligator Adventure, La Belle Amie Vineyards, miniature golf, and amusement parks. The hotel is just minutes from great shopping at the Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlets and the New Market Commons. While visiting, check out our huge line up of family dining and entertainment...Pirates Voyage, Medieval Times, the Palace Theater, Alabama Theater, Carolina Opry, Legends in Concert, IMAX 3D Theater, Planet Hollywood, Margaritaville, Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, and many, many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Holiday Inn