I read lots of nasty reviews and the only thing I can wonder is I guess some people are hard to please. This hotel was clean, quiet and very relaxing for my family. The only "problem" was parking across the street and having to cross Ocean Blvd. with the kids but we managed and would manage again. Pools and lazy river were definitely a hit with the kids although the indoor pool was on the cold side but nothing that would spoil a vacation. All in all a good hotel and great value and would recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach