I visited this past week and both my father and husband broke out all over their arms, backs and shoulders with what appears to be bed bug bites. I also saw roaches during my stay, babies so I am sure there are big ones somewhere too. The maid staff were very friendly though. I just feel like the rooms are not up to standard. The refridgerator and microwave were both broken in my mom's room. Pay a few extra bucks and find a better stay especially for extended vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach