This hotel is nice and clean and extremely convenient to the Boardwalk and fun things to do; however, it is outdated. The decor and kitchen appliances are old, the bed is extremely uncomfortable and the pillows were thin as a pancake. We stayed in a kitchenette room and were cramped with four people. Further, we had to wait every day for clean towels until the late hours in the evening. The hotel should have enough towels to furnish the rooms without having to wait for them to be washed. I felt like the website portrayed a much different room than we experienced. We will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach